Come for storytimes
Share books, stories, rhymes, music and movement at interactive storytimes. Build language and other important skills kids need before they
learn to read.
Stay to play
Enjoy specially designed welcoming and playful environments where you and your kids can explore books, computers and other interactive elements that foster learning and fun.
Discover delightful books, CDs and more
Get a free library card and check out library materials to enjoy at home. Find where your library keeps easy information books, including alphabet and counting books.
For teachers and childcare providers:
- Apply for an organization library card, if you qualify.
- Arrange for a tour of your library.
- Use the online library catalog to reserve books.
- Talk to a librarian about programs and services for your group.
- Child care groups: Please contact your local Youth Services Librarian in advance of storytime to learn how we can best accommodate your group. Due to space limitations, groups may not be able to attend some storytimes.