You’re invited to the Entrepreneur Expo at Hennepin County Library – Minneapolis Central on Thursday, Sept. 22 from 12:30-5 p.m. All are welcome, including micro-entrepreneurs and sole-proprietors from around the Twin Cities. Register today!
Network with other entrepreneurs and business development organizations, learn from a kickoff panel of successful small business owners, and choose from 12 workshops in four core tracks: marketing, finance, business operations, and business for artists.
Sponsored by the Friends of the Minneapolis Central Library.
Presented in collaboration with African Economic Development Solutions, Minneapolis Community Planning and Economic Development, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development, Northside Economic Opportunity Network, U.S. Small Business Administration, University of St. Thomas Small Business Development Center, and WomenVenture.
Schedule of events:
• Registration, networking, visit exhibitors
• Startup Success Stories: Twin Cities Entrepreneurs Tell All
• Creating Free and Low-Cost Websites (Twin Cities Media Alliance)
• Avoiding Financial Pitfalls (WomenVenture)
• Business Case for Using Emotional Intelligence (University of St. Thomas Small Business Development Center)
• Recordkeeping for Artists (Springboard for the Arts)
• Drive Traffic to Your Website with Search Engine Optimization (Twin Cities Media Alliance)
• Hiring and Managing Employees (WomenVenture)
• Social Media for Small Business (University of St. Thomas Small Business Development Center)
• Funding for Artists (Springboard for the Arts)
• Branding your Business for Success (Twin Cities Media Alliance)
• QuickBooks, Bookkeeping, and Accounting (WomenVenture)
• Crowdfunding and Creative Finance (University of St. Thomas Small Business Development Center)
• Business Plans for Artists (Springboard for the Arts)
The event coincides with Twin Cities Startup Week; use the hashtag #TCSW16 to Tweet during the Expo.