Book Club Kits
by Perkins, Lynne Rae
Print this page
Email this list
1. How does the title of the book fit the storyline?
2. Have you ever experienced an event that changed your life?
3. Could you relate to any one character more than the others? Why or why not?
4. What do you think about 'loopholes' in wishes?
5. Did you like the ending? Why or why not?
6. Criss Cross is a 'slice of life' novel. In what ways is Criss Cross different than other books you've read?
7. What did you think of the author's use of different writing syles and formatting styles throughout the story? How about the use of different fonts and styles? Does this add to your enjoyment of the book?
|Additional discussion questions from:
Publisher's discussion guide