Book Club Kits
by Lawson, Mary
Print this page
Email this list
1. How would their lives have been different if the children had been separated, as Aunt Annie had planned? How did their parents' death affect them?
2. How did the Crow Lake community respond to the Morrison's death? How were they supportive of the children?
3. What did you think of Kate's relationship with Matt? How was it different from her relationship with Bo and Luke?
4. Education is an important theme in this story. How does each character value education and learning?
5. How did the people of Crow Lake respond to Laurie Pye's disapperance?
6. What do Kate and Daniel see in each other? How does their relationship strengthen them? How do you think their relationship develops in the future?
|Additional discussion questions from:
Reading Group Guides