Book Club Kits
What Alice Forgot
by Moriarty, Liane
Print this page
Email this list
1. Did you like the younger Alice best? Or did you relate more to the older Alice?
2. What would surprise your younger self most about the life you're currently leading? What would disappoint you?
3. How did you feel about the sections written from the perspectives of Elisabeth and Frannie? Did they add to your enjoyment of the book, or would you have preferred to have it written entirely from Alice's point of view?
4. Do you think it was realistic that Alice ended up back with Nick? Were you happy with that ending? Do you think they would have ended up together if she hadn't lost her memory?
5. Out of all the characters in the book, who do you think had changed the most over the past decade and why?
6. If you were to write a letter to your future self to be opened in ten years, what would you say?
|Additional discussion questions from:
Reading Group Choices