home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the clique : a novel /
The clique : a novel
Lisi Harrison
Teen Fiction HARRISO

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

This series could really be read in almost any order, and you could probably blow through a couple in a day. Any bets on finishing the series in a week?
posted Oct 19, 2012 at 9:41AM
The clique is one of the greates books for teen girls. Lots and lots of drama!
posted Apr 3, 2011 at 8:12PM
Elizabeth123 said:
I love these books!!
posted Jul 6, 2010 at 8:55PM
free2write said:
The clique is about a group of girls from high society Westchester, New York. It basically says it on the cover, they are THE clique. Enter: Claire Lyons, the dorky girl from Florida who is more clueless than a fifth grader. Will Claire be able to prove to the leader, Massie, that she's got the stuff to strut?
posted Apr 25, 2010 at 1:01AM
This book is awesome! It is very girly girl. It is very interesting, this book has a lot of Drama involved in it.
posted Jul 20, 2009 at 5:59PM
NJluver101 said:
I can name them all: 1.The Clique 2.Best Friends for Never 3.Revenge of the Wannabes 4.Invasion of the Boy Snatchers 5.The Pretty Committee Strikes Back 6.Dial L for Loser 7.It’s Not Easy Being Mean 8.Sealed with a Diss 9.Bratfest at Tiffany’s 10.The clique summer collection- Massie 11.The clique summer collection- Dylan 12.The clique summer collection- Alicia 13.The clique summer collection- Kristen 14.The clique summer collection- Claire 15.P.S. I Loathe You 16.Boys ’R’ Us And that’s all to the clique collection=)
posted May 28, 2009 at 7:43PM
dribblingsam said:
I like the clique series a lot. I know it isnt very realistic. But, it still is fun to read about!
posted May 16, 2009 at 8:56AM
xoxilyxox said:
The clique books are about a 7th grade clique. Hard to get in but u gotta work to stay in it too. Fun, fashion and Love
posted Mar 25, 2009 at 11:59AM
sondance779 said:
the clique the only thing harder than getting in is staying in
posted Feb 8, 2009 at 12:39PM
Cara said:
i thought the book was very good and interesting since it showed how crazy sometimes girls can be with shopping and friends! Cara
posted Aug 11, 2008 at 4:56PM
Cara said:
posted Aug 11, 2008 at 4:56PM
bookwormgirl422 said:
BEST SERIES EVER!!! There is alot more of the books in the series I just didn't want to list them all.
posted Jun 29, 2008 at 2:00PM
chick :D said:
this is the first book of the amazing clique series and i cant keep my hands off it! this is my favorite out of the series...without this book, non of the other books would make sense :D
posted Jun 25, 2008 at 2:49PM
luvly! just fabulous! and i luv the stuff they say like "did i invite you to my barbeque?" "then why u all up in my grill" great series! addicting
posted Jun 20, 2008 at 8:22PM
hkkhkk123 said:
I love the Clique! This series is ah-mazing!:)I ahb-soulutely love it! READ IT!
posted Apr 25, 2008 at 5:51PM
this book is like the best fo sho! two thumbs uppp dawwggg (:
posted Feb 22, 2008 at 8:12PM
Mitra said:
These books are hilarious & just really good. Its about these girls that are really rich except one of them which it reveals later on in the second book. And they are in the TPC (The Pretty Commitee) They are the it girls & the most popular girls at their school. The first book starts when their in 5th grade I think. You should definently read these books, they will make you relate to their problems a lot & if your having a bad day this will for sure brighten you day up a bit.
posted Feb 15, 2008 at 2:05PM
readhard116 said:
definetaly one of my fav books of ALL time
posted Jan 20, 2008 at 10:22AM
Yowaffle said:
i havent read this book yet. and it sounds FENOMINAL! Thanks for the comments all.
posted Nov 21, 2007 at 11:43AM
starburstlovr202 said:
This book is a good book, the best in the series.
posted Nov 17, 2007 at 5:27PM
Isabel said:
This book was good because it showed the same story with two people. It was also funny, and this story had everything to offer in it. Funny things, sad things... something for everyone!!!
posted Aug 8, 2007 at 7:29PM
Maggie said:
I really enjoyed this book and I'm Very excited to get the second book Because I really got into this book and I felt like I was in my own world when I read it because it wsa very detailed and enjoyable I just loved it!So Iwant to give Lisi Harrison A double thumbs up because her book Rocked my Sox off!
posted Aug 7, 2007 at 10:24AM
Maggie said:
posted Aug 7, 2007 at 10:24AM
snoerenberg said:
I highly recommend this book! It was the best one in the series.
posted Aug 4, 2007 at 9:11PM
ktcandance said:
i POSTED BEFORE BUT i LEFT SOMETHING OUT. tHIS BOOK IS A JAW DROPPER. sOME OF THE STUFF THAT THEY DO IS JUST UNBELEIVABLE. bUT THEM YOU THINK HOT YOU WOULD HANDLE IT, AND ATLEATS i WOULD DO THE EXACT SAME THING AS THEY DO.
posted Jul 26, 2007 at 11:40AM
*Melissa* said:
A good book. I'd recomend it to girls who like realistic fiction.
posted Jul 14, 2007 at 7:46AM
wackycandy said:
OMG I think it was like the best book EVER!! If you haven’t read it yet, i highly recomend it, I mean us teenage girls are just like the clique!
posted Jun 19, 2007 at 8:12PM
Jese said:
this is the besssssssst book I love the whole freakin series!!!!! I also have a cell phone like massie I think I am stuck up! lol lol ( if you don’t have a cell phone it means laugh out loud )
posted May 26, 2007 at 4:05PM
mbt said:
This book is a total page turner! Some things are hard to beleive (like how much the clique spends on clothing), but it shows how mean girls can be to eachother. i totaly recommend this book!
posted Apr 3, 2007 at 3:54PM
Maddie said:
I absolutely loved it! This book is definately for girls who know designers and labels (Gucci, Prada, Coach, ect.). I personally am preppy and I loved it, but I also know girls who wern't as preppy and loved it too. This book DOSEN"T encourage cliques....it's just a great at-the-beach get away book that tells you about a dreamschool and you feel like you are there! THUMBS UP
posted Apr 1, 2007 at 5:20PM
Maddie said:
posted Apr 1, 2007 at 5:20PM
amandad. said:
ok to agree with the comment :i have read all of her books and non of them take place in a high school life massie is 13 years old and she is in 7th grade for god sake and i guess u could say that she is a little advanced for her age but i mean who is not i mean really so i guess i would have to say taht the clique series is one of the best book or books i have ever read and i am looking forward to the next book!!!!!
posted Mar 31, 2007 at 2:46PM
katiechan said:
I thought it was good. It was a little unrealistic but hi-larious.
posted Feb 14, 2007 at 9:50AM
sabrina said:
this is such a awsome book its a good sence of what life i like to fit in or if u cool or not its a good experience to read about READ IT!!
posted Nov 9, 2006 at 7:50PM
Taekwondomeg said:
This is a great book and a great series. It is just like real life and those things do happen and it is great to see how they would handle it. Loved it, read it.
posted Aug 16, 2006 at 2:20PM
Calley said:
i liked this book
posted Jul 28, 2006 at 3:12PM
Bria said:
The book totally portrayed the life of a popular high school student, and an unpopular one. It showed the influence that girls have on other girls and I for one, could not put it down.
posted Jun 22, 2006 at 3:19PM
said:
This series is like my favorite series ever its funny and really shows what people will do to fit in to be "popular"
posted Jun 12, 2006 at 10:41AM
Libby said:
This is an awesome summer read, especially for really long road trips. Relating to this book is easy if your school has a group of really popular girls. Its about a new girl as she tries to fit in with the clique. I recommend this.
posted Jul 9, 2005
Nick said:
I think it really shows the trouble in a teens life with the popularity problem and trying to fit in:Great Book
posted Jun 21, 2005
Olivia said:
This was a really good book! It is about of girls who are in a clique and a Family comes to live with the Leader of the Clique's house! I recomend this book for pre teen girls!
posted Jan 15, 2005 at 1:18PM
Mary said:
are you one of those people who's favorite movie is MEAN GIRLS?. Or if you would love to see what it's like to live in the life of the rich and weathly, then you'll love this book. It's about four popualr girls going through life's hard balls.
posted Jan 3, 2005 at 5:21PM
Michelle said:
I couldn't believe how much I laughed out loud when I read this book. You find yourself really loving these girls even though they make shallow look deep. Massie and her fellow Clique members rally together to make Claire Lyons (the new girl) feel awkward and an outsider. But they didn't bank on Claire being so resourceful. What's so great about all these girls is that they're not as simple as you first think they are. They all have secrets that they don't want any one to know. They hide behind their fancy labels and trendy clothes. Discovering these secrets gives you an honorary membership to their clique. It also makes you look at yourself and the mean things you've done to try and be "in" with the in crowd.
posted Aug 12, 2004