home > bookspace > my comments > comment: crank /
Crank
Hopkins, Ellen.
Teen Fiction HOPKINS

I think that this is book is amazing! it shows how good it can feel, but also how bad it can feel. The crank made her a monster, and turned her like that for a while, but the whole time, she didnt care at all.
posted Feb 8, 2012 at 10:43AM
It is an amazing book!!!!
posted Feb 2, 2012 at 10:58AM
Ase said:
I like this book because it is true for some people and i like the realness of it
posted Dec 23, 2009 at 3:02PM
charms09200 said:
If you like bright and happy stories with happy endings and everyting is sunshine and roses, then don't read this. But if you want to read about things that actually do happen in real life, read it. About drug addictions
posted Nov 28, 2008 at 11:18PM
SundayyRainnyDayy said:
Ellen hopkin is an amzing, outstanding poety. she really captured her daughter well and her life storie. when i read all her books i fealt like it was real that i was in shoes. fealt amzing. I love Ellen Hopikens i hope she will come out with new books in the futer.
posted Sep 18, 2008 at 8:01PM
gIrLgOeSsHoPpInG said:
As you can see from the title, this book is about a girl with a drug addiction to crank, among other things. I really liked it because it described exactly how awful crank is without nagging, it proved exactly why you should stay away from drugs. It was really good and I loved the main character. Inside, she was a good person, but the crank made a whole other person act for her.
posted Jul 5, 2008 at 11:18PM
Shadow_Kissed said:
good but a little wacky
posted Dec 3, 2007 at 3:30PM
Sean said:
This book is for mature teens with adult situations and drug references. But it is very good and teaches kids about the harms of drugs.
posted Oct 10, 2007 at 9:20AM
Sean said:
posted Oct 10, 2007 at 9:20AM
danni said:
I began reading this book thinking ’Oh, poetry. Goodie.’ but as I got into it, it was pretty easy to read and a pretty good story.
posted Nov 3, 2006 at 9:35AM
Mohammed said:
I really liked this book! I think that if anyone is looking out for an amazing read, you have to read it! It is the best book ever and my all time favorite!
posted Jul 30, 2006 at 1:27PM
Mohammed said:
posted Jul 30, 2006 at 1:27PM
MiSSERiNx said:
This Book is my favortie! its a page turner you cant put it down, i HIGHLY recomend it for people who are into Teen Fiction. It really teaches you also.
posted Jul 25, 2006 at 2:30PM