home > bookspace > my comments > comment: magyk /
Magyk
Sage, Angie
Children's Fiction SAGE

Comments

Hans said:
This is a great book because it is exciting and thrilling. It also has magyk. You will love this book.
posted Mar 13, 2013 at 10:28AM
Hans said:
posted Mar 13, 2013 at 10:28AM
I loved reading the first book so much that I just had to read every installment of the Septimus Heap series! S just like all the other books I have commented on I recommend it to those who are fans or readers of magic.
posted Oct 2, 2011 at 8:57PM
probablynarnia said:
This one sat on my bookshelf for a few months before the friend that gave it to me pestered me into reading it. It was well worth it. Though probably better for younger readers, they're really good.
posted Sep 23, 2010 at 10:45PM
probablynarnia said:
This one sat on my bookshelf for a few months before the friend that gave it to me pestered me into reading it. It was well worth it. though probably better for younger readers, they're really good.
posted Jul 11, 2010 at 10:42PM
Rebecca said:
Magyk is full of action, friendship, adventure, and some humor. It is a great book for kids 10 .
posted Jun 22, 2010 at 10:51AM
Rebecca said:
posted Jun 22, 2010 at 10:51AM
booknut said:
Septimus Heap was pronounced dead soon after birth. His father Silas found a baby girl in the forest, whom the Heaps adopted and named Jenna. However, Jenna is in deep danger and must escape her home and discover who she truly is. Meanwhile, she; her brother, Nicko; and Silas team up with creatures and people whom they had never dreamed of. And what really happened to Septimus?
posted Dec 27, 2008 at 11:31AM
SourceressReader16 said:
I love this book! I am reading them all no dought! (Sorry, I’m a terrible speller)
posted Aug 9, 2008 at 12:43PM
ebooker said:
Sorry, I’ve read all 4 books, not just 3...
posted Jun 11, 2008 at 4:39PM
ebooker said:
I have read all three books in this series. I loved them all and I really recommend them to everyone! I really hope Angie writes more Magykal books... I will definitly read them all!
posted Jun 11, 2008 at 4:34PM
Asad said:
Lot's of action and fantasy. I would recommend this book to kids who like books relating to the topic of Harry Potter.
posted Mar 16, 2008 at 9:34PM
Asad said:
posted Mar 16, 2008 at 9:34PM
KitKat said:
amazing book, I can’t wait to get my hands on the next one!!!!!
posted Mar 12, 2008 at 2:35PM
Vida said:
Good light read. Nothing too dark or sad or heavy. Magykal and cool.
posted Aug 12, 2007 at 12:08PM
Heba said:
I really like this book, a friend recommended it to me. This is the first book I ever read, that has a lot of magical parts. These type of books, usually aren't my favorite, but this one just is different, it's really good. You should really try it.
posted Jul 5, 2007 at 10:02PM
Heba said:
posted Jul 5, 2007 at 10:02PM
Kathleen said:
I absolutely loved this book. It is filled with magic, suspense, and danger. The book will keep you wating for more. In the book all the characters must work together to keep the princess alive and stop the evil necromancer(evil wizard) from taking over.
posted Jun 28, 2007 at 2:35PM
Kathleen said:
posted Jun 28, 2007 at 2:35PM
Fido said:
This is the best book in the world and it will keep you up for hours.
posted Jun 9, 2007 at 8:15AM