home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the angel experiment /
The angel experiment
James Patterson
Teen Fiction PATTERS

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

sarbear16 said:
the series starts out good but around the fourth book for me it became bad
posted Feb 20, 2014 at 9:22PM
ej-joe13 said:
this was truthfuly one of the BEST books i've ever read!!!!
posted Jun 7, 2013 at 10:14AM
ej-joe13 said:
this is the worlds BEST book!!!
posted Jun 6, 2013 at 3:30PM
khawk said:
Great book - I loved it and can’t wait to read the next one!
posted Aug 8, 2011 at 9:04PM
This is the first book, where Angel gets kidnapped and taken away to the school. ( The school isn't what you think it is )
posted Jul 28, 2011 at 10:03AM
Avatar for becomethecatalyst becomethecatalyst said:
Buckle up and get ready to ride! this book takes off from the start and keeps on going!
posted Apr 8, 2011 at 1:09PM
Avatar for becomethecatalyst becomethecatalyst said:
posted Apr 8, 2011 at 1:09PM
Critic Girl said:
I LOVE this book it is so good you don’t want to stop reading it has such a different topic it made me want to have wings this book is AMAZING
posted Oct 23, 2010 at 1:30PM
probablynarnia said:
These action-packed stories of six human/avian crossbreed mutants are fast-paced and great books. (Also, there's a little bit of romance, which adds to the story more than it takes) The witty and sarcastic voice of Max adds humor as well, and I would highly reccomend them to anyone.
posted Sep 23, 2010 at 10:37PM
probablynarnia said:
These action-packed stories of six human/avian crossbreed mutants are fast-paced and great books.(Also, ther's a little bit of romance, which adds to the story more than it takes) The witty and sarcastic voice of Max adds humor as well and I would highly reccomend them to anyone.
posted Jul 11, 2010 at 10:30PM
hwolf said:
Very good, this book like to be kept being read
posted Dec 23, 2009 at 10:49AM
hwolf said:
Very good, this book like to be kept being read
posted Dec 23, 2009 at 10:48AM
koshkatamara said:
This is definitely a book that will get you glued to the series. Since I started reading it, I checking out his other books and they are amazing too. I love that is a perfect blend of realistic and fantasy, its very real-life-ish, except for lots of creepy advanced science experiment stuff. You will laugh a lot, I’m very sure. If you are picky with books, I beg of you to at least read 50 pages. Allison was very correct about you freaking out and wanting the next book. Just in general, I don’t see how you cannot love it. I really can’t. It’s just too amazing!
posted Jul 15, 2009 at 8:29PM
musicluverrr said:
this is an amazing series. i srsly could not put these books down! there's a little bit of everything. romance, action, suspense...soooo good.
posted May 27, 2009 at 4:51PM
rabidreader said:
THIS BOOK IS AWESOME!!! The characters are funny, and you never get bored when you read these books. The plot line has a good mix of fighting, flying, hiding and some more fighting! I highly recommend that you read this book!!!
posted May 22, 2009 at 5:18PM
This is a really good book and it has sequels. Although I've got to admit it's REALLY dark. It's also kind of scary at parts. Plus, the end is really infuriating. You know the kind where it ends at the most exciting part and all the mysteries are still waiting to be solved. In fact, I probably would have ended up bashing my head against a wall for an hour if it didn't have a sequel (even so I slammed the book in too my head several times anyway). **********
posted Mar 29, 2009 at 2:39PM
Tide said:
This book is great! With intense action, breathtaking situations, and an incredible amount of reaserch effort by the author.This is a must read for anybody who wants to get a book and be enraptured with it for hours on end.
posted Dec 29, 2008 at 12:17PM
Tide said:
This book is awesome! with intense action, wierd situations, and an incredible amount of reaserch effort by the author.This is a must read for anybody who wants to get a book and be enraptured with it for hours on end.
posted Dec 26, 2008 at 8:56AM
charms09200 said:
The Angel experiment, Schools out-forever, and saving the world and other extreme sports are fascinating. It is about six kids who were experimented on and ended up 98% han, 2% bd. This 2% mes them very special. Only, they are on the run, or on the "fly" from Erasers (half wolf- half human experiments) who want to bring them back to School (the facility where they were created) The fourth one is awful, and not worth the time.
posted Nov 28, 2008 at 11:29PM
this is a book about a girl named max and her flock. They are 98 percent human and 2 percent bird. So they have wings. they're pretty much normal besides the fact that they are superhuman. You have to read this series, these pages fly!!!
posted Aug 30, 2008 at 10:50AM
Best series for teens out there today. Fast action, compelling story, amazing word choice. I think this is definately a must read for everyone.
posted Aug 18, 2008 at 9:54AM
Ali said:
This book is awesome! I finished it in 2 days!
posted Jun 18, 2008 at 1:11PM
Ali said:
This book is awesome! I finished it in 2 days!
posted Jun 18, 2008 at 1:11PM
To gabriellaa_6938, To find the other Maximum Ride books, use the library catalog (upper left corner of the www.hclib.org home page), select search by SERIES, then type Maximum Ride. The search should result with all the books, CDs, and media associated with this series. I read this first book after reading #2 in the series, School’s Out Forever. I found the beginning a bit slow, but the pace picked up and soon matched the pace I had expected.
posted May 29, 2008 at 12:55PM
Books You Have To Read said:
Fast paced and gripping. The sequel, Schools Out Forever, is good too. I have to get my hands on Book 3!!!
posted May 23, 2008 at 4:48PM
my teacher is reading maximum ride to my class. is maximum ride part of a series? if so what other books are in the series?
posted Apr 25, 2008 at 7:09PM
i love maximum ride it is an awsome book
posted Apr 25, 2008 at 7:08PM
To Kitty Katt*: Not only that, but they said that they are half human, half bird, when they are really 98% han, 2% bd.
posted Mar 21, 2008 at 1:18PM
Kitty Katt* said:
Hay everyone look to your right, someone made a typo on Angel, they said she was humen when she is not. Sighned Kitty Katt*
posted Feb 15, 2008 at 7:23PM
readmybook! said:
this is the first maximum ride it is a great book and as you can see i an hooked on the series form this book take time to read it then move on to Maximum ride: schools out.....forever i couldent find it on the booklist
posted Nov 20, 2007 at 3:12PM
readmybook! said:
this is the first maximum ride it is a great book and as you can see i an hooked on the series form this book take time to read it thene move on to Maximum ride: schools out.....forever i couldent find it on the booklist
posted Nov 20, 2007 at 3:09PM
Dani6967 said:
"Bukle up. This is a ride that starts out fast and gets faster." ~Dani~
posted Oct 5, 2007 at 7:53PM
Madison29 said:
I loved this book! Nonstop action and suspense makes this book hard to put down! The characters are also fantastic.
posted Sep 28, 2007 at 5:35PM
Fanta-fi girl said:
This book is a total must read, I couldn’t put it down! The end is a total cliff-hanger I absoultely NEED to get the next book!
posted Jun 28, 2007 at 2:09PM
Sarah said:
This book is really cool. It is about a girl named Max, and her 'family', the Gasman, Iggy, Fang, Nudge, and Angel. They are mutants, who were raised at The School, an awful and horrible place. In other words, they all have wings and weird powers, like being able to read eachother's minds. It is a very exciting book, and you can not put it down. IT IS THE BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!! :) (also, check out the second book to this series: Maximum Ride School's out...forever)
posted Sep 12, 2006 at 4:37PM