home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the goose girl /
The goose girl
Shannon Hale
Teen Fiction HALE

Very romantic suspensful read. I recommend it.
posted Aug 30, 2013 at 1:06PM
This is a variation on the fairy tale, "The Goose Girl". I would also advise reading this, if only because there are at least three more sequels and the story sticks in your heart.
posted Nov 16, 2012 at 4:43PM
<3 books said:
the first book in this trilogy. Do NOT judge this book by the cover. It is a super engaging story about a girl that can control wind. (sorry gave that little bit away)It is one of my top favorite books! and my fav of this sieres too!
posted Jun 25, 2011 at 8:47PM
softballcatcher said:
My friend is reading this book and is saying that i absolutely have to read this book.It looks like a really good book.Wow! i’m only through the first chapter and I already love the book!!!! :)
posted Feb 2, 2010 at 4:42PM
SophieAkaSiEn said:
there are several others of her books that are rather eye catching as well like
posted Jul 24, 2009 at 4:35AM
SophieAkaSiEn said:
I love this book as well it is a very cool book....
posted Jul 24, 2009 at 2:10AM
Pearlyeon111 said:
I don’t really enjoy fairy tales that much, but once I read this, I totally changed my mind!!! It’s magical, but at the same time , adventurous. This book is my favorite book by Shannon Hale, and one of my favorites! Iwould reccommend this book to anyone that enjoys unexpected turns, adventure, emotion, and page turners. Shannon Hale has made an entirely new way of expressing magic.
posted Nov 17, 2007 at 2:18PM
Jenni said:
I loved this book so much!!!!! Read is if you can. It is one of the best fairie tale books I have read in a while! I just couldn’t stoop reading it lol!
posted Jun 4, 2007 at 3:15PM
Emily said:
I LOVED IT SO MUCH! I have reccomended it to all of my friends becuase it was so amazing.
posted Jul 25, 2006 at 1:50PM
Emily said:
posted Jul 25, 2006 at 1:50PM
ALiA said:
This book was an awesome fairy tale and a really good page turner. I totally recommend it!!
posted Jul 14, 2006 at 3:57PM
derone said:
i think this book is one of the best fairy tales i have read in a long time.
posted Jun 30, 2006 at 9:23AM
derone said:
i think this book is one of the best fairy tales i have read in a long time.
posted Jun 30, 2006 at 9:23AM