bookspacePhoto of readermy comments
 home > bookspace > my comments > comment: shakespeare's secret /
Subscribe via RSS 
Shakespeare's secret
Elise Broach
Children's Fiction BROACH

Comments  Summary  Excerpt  Reviews  Author Notes

What other readers are saying about this title:
Rishitha said:
i like this book because it has a lot of mystery and suspense
posted Jul 12, 2011 at 11:29AM
clara said:
This book was adventurous and exiting. I would recommend this book to people that like books that keep you on the edge of your chair and wanting more!
posted Jun 24, 2010 at 10:05AM
clara said:
This book was adventurous and exiting. I would recommend this book to people that like books that keep you on the edge of your chair and wanting more!
posted Jun 24, 2010 at 10:05AM
Hannah said:
This is a great book. I love mysteries. This one is about a girl who just moved into a new house, but she didn't know that its possible that there is a hidden dimond from Shakespears time, with help of two friends, can she find it?
posted Mar 8, 2009 at 9:59AM
Hannah said:
This is a great book. I love mysteries. This one is about a girl who just moved into a new house, but she didn't know that its possible that there is a hidden dimond from Shakespears time, with help of two friends, can she find it?
posted Mar 8, 2009 at 9:59AM
Soniya said:
Hero is not looking forward to being the new one in town - again. But when she finds out there might be a million-dollar diomond hidden on her property, she is intent on cracking the mystery. And, of course, there's also Danny Cordova, the most popular boy in 8th grade, who might be Hero's first friend. It's a mystery that just pulls you in. Good luck on putting it down - I couldn't.
posted Jul 26, 2008 at 4:09PM
Avatar for Nora Nora said:
It was interesting book. I liked how Mrs. Roth shows her the necklace and she finds out that there is a dimond in the house and goes looking for it.
posted Aug 6, 2007 at 1:53PM
Nora said:
It was interesting book. I liked how Mrs. Roth shows her the necklace and she finds out that there is a dimond in the house and goes looking for it.
posted Aug 6, 2007 at 1:53PM
Question about returns, requests or other account details?
 Add a Comment
Submission Guidelines

Find this title in the Library Catalog
Find this title in the Library Catalog


related book list

more titles about

main characters Hero
Girl
Hates her name; resigned to her classmates' teasing; befriends her next-door neighbor.
Student



recent comments
hcl mobile app
hclib
mobile
app
Facebook Twitter Tumblr YouTube Vimeo Flickr Federal Depository Library Federal
Depository
Library
Hennepin County Government Hennepin
County
Government
© 2014  Hennepin County Library12601 Ridgedale Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55305 Comments and Feedback    |    RSS