home > bookspace > my comments > comment:

Carol said:
This book was very good. It had the whole teenage love story in it but it also had some good parts about family. I really enjoyed how the author made you guess about who Kirsten would take to the Groundhog Getaway, a camping trip, and how the author tied everything together. I also really liked it because the setting was in Minnesota so I could relate to the places that the characters talked about. Icing on the Lake is a must read for teenage girls!
posted Jun 19, 2008 at 2:35PM
Carol said:
posted Jun 19, 2008 at 2:35PM
Ali17 said:
OMG I loved this book! This story is so cool and can totally relate to the places in the book because they are actual places in Minnesota. I totally love this author as well, you should read her other book "Snowed in"
posted Feb 16, 2008 at 3:38PM
hey_u244 said:
I loved this book! I finished it in a day, and I absolutely recommend it to any girl. It is a great book, and some parts you just want to scream at the character! Great book!
posted Dec 2, 2006 at 11:15PM
Belle said:
I loved this book! I was so into it I finished in a day. the story was great and I would totally recommend it to any girl.
posted Sep 21, 2006 at 3:32PM
Anney said:
I really liked this book. And i think its worth reading, and its a cute story.
posted Jul 26, 2006 at 12:16PM