home > bookspace > my comments > comment: invasion of the boy snatchers : a clique novel /

EasyOrange3 said:
4th in the Clique Series by Lisi Harrison.
posted Oct 2, 2011 at 1:30PM
O-R-E-O96 said:
i think this one was really good!
posted Mar 27, 2011 at 4:14PM
I just like the clique books in the first place, so I liked this book. I read them in about a day because they are good.
posted Nov 1, 2009 at 8:00AM
sondance779 said:
nobody steals Massie's crush
posted Feb 8, 2009 at 12:40PM
HOLAGURRL said:
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CLIQUE BOOK!!!
posted Jun 11, 2008 at 1:21PM
Lucielu111 said:
This is book is a great read i wish i was Massie, Derrington sounds hot lol REad this book and you will faint LaYTAH
posted Nov 11, 2006 at 11:18AM
MASSIEKUR said:
This book was really fresh and new compare to the first three because of course there was a main topic of guys, but I really liked them having Nina come and bringing a new character into the book and I also loved how they kind of made it a "mystery" novel by having Nina be a thief and Massie, Claire and Alicia snooping around and figuring it out and then exposing the truth by giving Nina a taste of her own medicine. The only thing I didn’t like about it was that Claire didn’t get her first kiss with Cam!! I was really bumbed about that and I also think that Massie and Claire shouldn’t have just gone back (especially to Derrington for Massie) after they were like TOTAL jerks to them and ignored them when Nina was there. They just totally flirted with Nina and now Derrington just expects Massie to come flying back into his arms? I don’t think Massie should of gone so easily, I mean she was playing it cool before, why didn’t she later? That’s all that I want to know.
posted Jun 2, 2006 at 10:19PM