bookspacePhoto of readermy comments
 home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the sea of monsters /
Subscribe via RSS 
The sea of monsters
Riordan, Rick
Children's Fiction RIORDAN

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

What other readers are saying about this title:
James said:
It was very good. Percy went into the Sea of Monsters to find the Golden Fleece. I liked how there was the Cyclops, guardian of the Golden Fleece, because he kept saying how he likes to eat satyrs and he almost ate Grover!
posted Jun 25, 2012 at 4:08PM
James said:
It was very good. Percy went into the Sea of Monsters to find the Golden Fleece. I liked how there was the Cyclops, guardian of the Golden Fleece, because he kept saying how he likes to eat satyrs and he almost ate Grover!
posted Jun 25, 2012 at 4:08PM
awesomerockets said:
This is my all time favorite book. I have it and read it over and over again. Go Percy Jackson!
posted May 8, 2012 at 9:49PM
Mya said:
This book is about two half-bloods named Percy and Annabeth, and a satyr named Grover. it is a book based on greek mythology. They are on a quest through the sea of monsters. (to humans, its the bermuda triangle!)
posted Apr 24, 2012 at 6:01PM
Apples said:
Can’t wait to read it everyone makes it sound so good
posted Jul 20, 2011 at 9:23PM
Avatar for Pizza Pizza said:
*laughs hysterically* Yup. What they said. Except there was this dude named something that I forgot and I can’t remember it.
posted Apr 24, 2010 at 12:48PM
Connor said:
The Sea of Monsters is about a boy named Percy Jackson and his friends, Tyson, Grover, Annabeth, and Clarisse. Percy is a son of a Greek god, and so are his friends. Camp-half blood has magical borders that keep monsters out, but the border was poisoned, and Percy has to find a cure before it’s too late. If you like science fiction, Greek mythology and the first Percy Jackson book, you will LOVE this book!
posted Mar 23, 2010 at 11:58AM
Connor said:
The Sea of Monsters is about a boy named Percy Jackson and his friends, Tyson, Grover, Annabeth, and Clarisse. Percy is a son of a Greek god, and so are his friends. Camp-half blood has magical borders that keep monsters out, but the border was poisoned, and Percy has to find a cure before it’s too late. If you like science fiction, Greek mythology and the first Percy Jackson book, you will LOVE this book!
posted Mar 23, 2010 at 11:58AM
Pau-Latina said:
Book 2 in series.
posted Mar 6, 2010 at 7:23PM
Avatar for bookworm912 bookworm912 said:
It was almost as good as the first one, but the first books in the series are always the best. Anyways, Percy and Annabeth must once again leave on a quest that isn’t theirs to save Grover. Read the book to figure out what happens when their journey crosses paths with Luke’s. Read the first book before this one, it’ll make a lot more sense.
posted Aug 5, 2009 at 5:51PM
Avatar for senryu review senryu review said:
In book two, Percy / fights monsters, jealousy and / the fashion police
posted Apr 12, 2009 at 1:41PM
scamper125 said:
Second book in the Percy Jackson series, not as good as the first one...
posted Apr 5, 2009 at 8:55AM
emma 01 said:
This was an awesome book! Percy and Annabeth sneak onto another quest to save Grover. It was really fun and exciting!
posted Mar 8, 2009 at 11:29AM
Aditya said:
If you have read The Lightning thief you will understand more, so I suggest that you read it. If you have, here is the review. the Sea of Monsters is the sea which all heroes sail through. If you've read greek myths Jason sailed through it. In the olden times, it was in the Mediterranean but now it's in the Bermuda Triangle. So Percy's best friend Grover is stuck in the Sea of Monsters and Percy has to go on a quest to save him. But instead of getting picked for the quest, his arch-enemy at Camp Half-Blood gets it. Clarisse gets to go with two friends and rescue Grover. Percy decides to go after him and meets up with Clarisse.So Percy,Annabeth, and Clarisse have to try and save Grover. It's a action packed story that is funny yet exciting. You should read it!
posted Aug 14, 2008 at 5:10PM
Aditya said:
If you have read The Lightning thief you will understand more, so I suggest that you read it. If you have, here is the review. the Sea of Monsters is the sea which all heroes sail through. If you've read greek myths Jason sailed through it. In the olden times, it was in the Mediterranean but now it's in the Bermuda Triangle. So Percy's best friend Grover is stuck in the Sea of Monsters and Percy has to go on a quest to save him. But instead of getting picked for the quest, his arch-enemy at Camp Half-Blood gets it. Clarisse gets to go with two friends and rescue Grover. Percy decides to go after him and meets up with Clarisse.So Percy,Annabeth, and Clarisse have to try and save Grover. It's a action packed story that is funny yet exciting. You should read it!
posted Aug 14, 2008 at 5:10PM
BellaSwan said:
Percy and Annabeth must venture off on another quest -- to "The Sea of Monsters" to save Grover from a cyclops and Luke from his evil ideas with the titan lord, Kronos. But when he brings his cyclops friend, Tyson, to Camp, Poseidon claims Tyson, too. It was hard for Percy to accept Tyson as his brother and Percy is left wondering whether being claimed by Poseidon is an honor or simply a crude joke.
posted Jul 6, 2008 at 4:41PM
BellaSwan said:
Percy and Annabeth must venture off on another quest-to save Grover from a cyclops and Luke from his evil ideas with the titan lord, Kronos. But when he brings his cyclops friend, Tyson, to Camp, Poseidon claims Tyson, too. It was hard for Percy to accept Tyson
posted Jun 14, 2008 at 8:26PM
Avatar for hinda_mizztwilightfreak hinda_mizztwilightfreak said:
percy and annabeth venture off on another quest- to save grover. percy makes friends with a tyson, a cyclops. the must cross the atlantic ocean, across the "bermuda triangle," or the Sea of Monsters. there are special monsters waiting for them: the Sirens, which, if you hear their beautiful song, will lure you toward your death, the
posted Jun 10, 2008 at 5:26PM
Question about returns, requests or other account details?
 Add a Comment
Submission Guidelines

hcl mobile app
hclib
mobile
app
Facebook Twitter Tumblr YouTube Vimeo Flickr Federal Depository Library Federal
Depository
Library
Hennepin County Government Hennepin
County
Government
© 2014  Hennepin County Library12601 Ridgedale Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55305 Comments and Feedback    |    RSS