home > bookspace > my comments > comment: eldest /
Eldest
Christopher Paolini
Teen Fiction PAOLINI

joe joe said:
awesome book!!! everyone who hears this should read it
posted Dec 9, 2012 at 7:07PM
The second book of the Inheritance series. I enjoyed the first book immensely, but this one lacked any enjoyment for me. The characters were boring (Eragon became a stalker) and the plot was so slow moving and depressing I thought I was at a funeral. I thought it was a lot of a let down after the first one was so good.
posted Feb 23, 2012 at 4:08PM
I fell asleep somewhere in the middle when Eragon was writhing on the floor in convulsions while bemoaning the fact that he had killed an ant and Roran was still keeping track of how many people he killed while obsessing over Katerina =P COME ON. This was boring and so cliche.
posted Nov 23, 2009 at 11:48AM
ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!! so good. you should so read it (after eragon of course amazing book!!!)
posted Oct 20, 2009 at 5:24PM
A good book. Somewhat monotoneus (sp?) towards the end.
posted Sep 30, 2008 at 8:57PM
THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD BOOK!! Too bad he was hitting on like, a hundred-year-old. . .
posted Mar 3, 2008 at 10:28AM
gIrLgOeSsHoPpInG said:
Eldest is the sequel to Eragon. I think it was better than Eragon and I really liked it. I recommend it to anyone who likes long books with magic and lots of long, descriptive words.
posted Feb 18, 2008 at 10:14AM
creolewinter said:
Paolini does it again! This portion of the trilogy is far more complex, with new twists & turns seemingly on every page. I can't wait for the 3rd installment!
posted Sep 2, 2007 at 3:12PM
Egar said:
its not all that great
posted Aug 11, 2007 at 4:02PM
chad said:
This is the next book after Eragon. The story continues with Eragon finishing his training and more battles for the Varden.
posted Jun 14, 2007 at 10:19AM
chad said:
posted Jun 14, 2007 at 10:19AM
Daniel said:
If you like action and dragons and urgals and other creachers this is a good book for you!I rate this book a five!
posted Jun 6, 2007 at 5:44PM
Daniel said:
posted Jun 6, 2007 at 5:44PM
Roy said:
GREATEST BOOK ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. if your not reading Eldest than your not reading any thing good enough. great
posted Apr 25, 2007 at 6:22PM
Cheeneng said:
Eldest by Christopher Paolini is by far one of the best books I have ever read. I like this book because it is the sequel to Eragon. Also, it has a lot of action and adventure. Everyone should read this book.
posted Mar 29, 2007 at 6:05PM
Tanner said:
This is a very good book. I enjoyed Eragon and this is the sequal. It is a totally awesome book about dragons and war. It is a very good book. It has alot of details.
posted Mar 12, 2007 at 5:56PM
Tanner said:
posted Mar 12, 2007 at 5:56PM
Kay654 said:
This is an awesome book!!!!! I hope that all who read it will be as captured as I was when I was reading it!!!! i highly recommend it for teens but probalbly not kids younger than 5th or 4th grade. It's a little gory. But all the same an awesome book!The inheritance trilogy is by far #1 on my list!
posted Jan 2, 2007 at 10:38AM
Krsitin said:
It held me to the last word!
posted Aug 8, 2006 at 10:40AM
gaming nerd 23 said:
Fantastic book, it got me back into reading!
posted Jun 9, 2006 at 10:55AM
Conrad Z said:
Double amazing, just like its brother. I can’t wait for to Chris to get the next and last book. Inheritence is by far the beat trilogy on earth. It’s definantly #1 on my list.
posted Jun 5, 2006 at 6:27PM