home > bookspace > my comments > comment: i'd tell you i love you, but then i'd have to kill you /

This series just keeps getting better and better. Even if you thought that this first book was okay, you still need to read the rest. These books are just ssooo amazing!! There's suspense and romance, they're just amazing!
posted Aug 24, 2013 at 1:28PM
Mary said:
This book was alright. I didn't really get into it, but if you like books about spies I think that you would like it. This book is supposed to be part of a series but I don't really have any desire to read the second book. I think that this book was good all by itself.
posted Apr 23, 2013 at 6:32PM
Mary said:
posted Apr 23, 2013 at 6:32PM
Kaija said:
This book is about a girl named Cammie who is enrolled in a secret spy school, locked out from the real world. They get extra credit for cracking CIA codes and go through peoples garbage to learn about there life styles. This is her life, a life of spy school. But when Cammie, Bex, and Liz are put on a mission on the "outside world", Cammie finds a boy who thinks she's a normal girl and falls in love with her. To protect the Gallagher Academy's secret, Cammie sneaks out to meet her true love. Can she fool former members of the CIA, also known as her teachers? Will she get caught? Will the boy, Josh, find out her secret? Read to find out!
posted Aug 2, 2012 at 8:27PM
Kaija said:
posted Aug 2, 2012 at 8:27PM
bballeu7 said:
the second one is better, but still amazing!
posted Sep 27, 2011 at 3:05PM
Katigirl said:
different than other books I’ve read I wish I could actually Know what Cammie felt like during the whole book. Anybody know
posted Mar 29, 2011 at 5:58PM
i want to be a spy when i grow up!! :P fabulous book, filled with twists, if you read the first one you hafta read all of them!!!!
posted Oct 14, 2010 at 8:24PM
it was good too
posted Jan 7, 2010 at 8:04PM
i wish i could be in camie’s shoes because i some times dream my life like that
posted Jan 7, 2010 at 8:03PM
Awesome said:
Best book ever
posted Oct 25, 2009 at 12:15PM
Snowflakey said:
cool! this is an awesome book, by far the best in the series. i hope a new one comes out soon, and that I’d tell you i love you but then i’d have to kill you becomes a movie!
posted Oct 18, 2009 at 1:15PM
Emme said:
One of my all time favorite series!! Its addicting!!
posted Aug 12, 2009 at 11:15AM
Soniya said:
It was good... I think it was well-written, but I don't want to spoil the ending.
posted Jun 22, 2009 at 4:46PM
I havent read this book but I heard from friends that it's good
posted Apr 6, 2009 at 12:07PM
kb4444 said:
awesome spy school book!
posted Mar 9, 2009 at 3:49PM
This is SOOOO a great book I ever read! its soo cute when she meet this boy (Josh). Its very romantic!!!
posted Dec 15, 2008 at 5:12PM
said:
THiS WAS A GREAT B00K!! i L0VE iT TO DEATH! iF Y0U LiKED THi B00K Y0U SH0ULD ALS0 READ THE CLiQUE SERiES!!
posted Mar 27, 2008 at 9:42AM
readhard116 said:
I HEART THISS BOOK!!
posted Jan 21, 2008 at 3:05PM
Kelly said:
i thought this book was awesome. It was edge of your seat exciting i didn't want to put it down. I finished it in one day it was so awesome. I only suggest this book if you like romance related spy stuff. Well i hope this review helped i highly recommend this book. Thanks for taking the time to read this review!
posted Nov 19, 2007 at 4:04PM
Kelly said:
posted Nov 19, 2007 at 4:04PM
grlygrl1216 said:
GREAT GREAT GREAT BOOK. I LUV IT.
posted Nov 7, 2007 at 6:51PM
Sk8girl4 said:
The Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women is a fairly typical all-girls school—that is, if every school teaches advanced martial arts in PE, chemistry always consists of the latest in chemical warfare, and everyone breaks CIA codes for extra credit in computer class. So in truth, while the Gallagher Academy might say it's a school for geniuses what they really mean is spies. But what happens when a Gallagher Girl falls for a boy who doesn't have a code name?
posted Oct 19, 2007 at 11:07AM
rencla said:
uuuhhh.....good book.
posted Jul 25, 2007 at 4:09PM
Julie said:
This book is incredible! Funny and romantic, it will have you spell-bound.
posted Jul 7, 2007 at 4:31PM
Julie said:
This book is incredible! Funny and romantic, it will have you spell-bound.
posted Jul 7, 2007 at 4:31PM
zuhu12 said:
thats a very good eassy book!adventuretours,fun,never will be able to put it down?
posted Aug 21, 2006 at 3:55PM