home > bookspace > my comments > comment: specials /
Specials
Westerfeld, Scott.
Teen Fiction WESTERF

Comments

tally becomes something differnt and stops the uglies and the pretties from mingle and from not being a bubble head u gota read it to understand but in the end she stops pretty time forever
posted Dec 30, 2010 at 11:45AM
Since - I say - the rest of the series is excellent that must mean that ,Since - I say - the rest of the series is excellent that must mean that
posted Jul 15, 2009 at 11:20AM
Gracie2111 said:
This is the 3rd very very good!!!
posted Jul 13, 2009 at 2:40PM
kb4444 said:
This third book in the "Uglies" series was very cool but a lot darker than the others. It was still really good though.
posted Mar 27, 2009 at 4:06PM
This was supposed to be the last book in the series, before Westerfeld decided to write a fourth. What happens to Talley and her friends, as well as who they become, is very interesting.
posted Dec 6, 2008 at 12:07PM
love2readalliesuperg said:
This book was really good! The one thing I didn’t like is that it talks about them cutting themselves to get a good feeling. Not a good thing for a audince of teen readers who could become depressed while reading the book before they find out Tally stops and finds other ways to make herself feel good and energized. I think it was a good book though. I guess the
posted Jul 13, 2008 at 11:26AM
chocoholic said:
Book Three.
posted Jul 10, 2008 at 1:41PM
Books You Have To Read said:
Tally is one of them. The perfect pretties. The most secret and the best people on Earth. The Smoke is going down, if her programming can help it. But if Tally decides to fight the program- who will win?
posted May 25, 2008 at 9:57AM
gIrLgOeSsHoPpInG said:
This is the third book in the Uglies Series. Really good also.
posted Feb 18, 2008 at 10:29AM
Mohammed said:
I really enjoyed reading this book! The author writes the book in a very interesting way, you just don't want it to end. I would recommend this book to any teen readers out there looking for a good book!
posted Jul 5, 2007 at 11:29PM
Mohammed said:
posted Jul 5, 2007 at 11:29PM
amanda said:
I really liked this book. It wrapped up the "uglies" series really well. It made me laugh and cry and I really enjoyed reading about Tally and all her adventures... I wish this trilogy didn't have to end!
posted Jun 24, 2007 at 7:16PM
amanda said:
posted Jun 24, 2007 at 7:16PM
amanda d said:
LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!! I would have to say Uglies was the best book in the whole trilogy... but this one was awesome too- I laughed I cried and just enjoyed reading it all together! The ending was good and I really wish there was more.
posted Jun 24, 2007 at 7:12PM
ommie said:
Uglies trilogy is AMAZING! I defiantly recommend starting with the first one and reading them all. They are really quick reads!
posted Apr 16, 2007 at 4:48PM
Annabelle said:
I really enjoyed this book-- I thought it was a good ending to the Uglies trilogy. It wasn't a "happily ever after " ending, but it gave enough detailto tie off the trilogy. I felt it maybe didn't keep me on the edge of my seat as much as the first two had, but there were some exciting surprises. Over all I thought the book, like Uglies and Pretties, was very good, and now I want to read more Scott Westerfeld books.
posted Oct 3, 2006 at 9:05PM
Annabelle said:
posted Oct 3, 2006 at 9:05PM
kitty said:
This was a great book that lived up to the other books. It is full of supence and kept you unable to stop reading. It also sends a good message.
posted Jun 12, 2006 at 10:47AM