home > bookspace > my comments > comment: fairest /
Fairest
Gail Carson Levine
Children's Fiction LEVINE

Comments  Summary  Excerpt  Reviews

I loved it. Amazing.
posted Jan 22, 2014 at 4:22PM
I really liked the book; it had a good story plot, and addressed issues I had never really considered, but that are part of everyone’s life. The main character had insecurities that were highly relatable, even though I thought the background characters were a bit flat. This is a good book, and I highly recommend it.
posted Dec 7, 2013 at 7:23PM
Annika said:
I loved Reading Fairest!!!!!
posted Jul 12, 2012 at 3:08PM
Heather_Sinclair said:
This is a good book I loved it X 10! It was creepy and satisfying! 10 out of 10! 5 stars!
posted May 27, 2012 at 2:06PM
awsomenessbookworm21 said:
I HATED THIS BOOK !!!!
posted Feb 4, 2011 at 6:17PM
bookworm303 said:
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!
posted Sep 4, 2010 at 3:51PM
Reverdy01 said:
THIS IS LIKE MY FAV BOOK EVER!!!!! GO AZA!!!!...whohoo
posted Jul 24, 2010 at 12:49PM
AliWISH said:
Read this. Read Ella Enchanted. Read Ever. then read them all again :)
posted Jun 27, 2010 at 5:13PM
it was good yet i agree with elvishauthoress down there it was a tad creepy...
posted Jan 24, 2010 at 4:29PM
i love this book i read it 100 of times!
posted Dec 8, 2009 at 5:44PM
bookworm1023 said:
I thought this book was okay but i was like 5 when i read it so i will have to read it again!
posted Oct 25, 2009 at 10:59AM
This is a really good book. It was written by the author of Ella Enchanted. It's also at the same time (more or less) and in the same world as Ella Enchanted (but in a different country). ***********
posted Mar 26, 2009 at 10:44PM
whinyfred (yah right) said:
me again don’t get mad at me for what i said cause it’s all true !! :) :) !!
posted Nov 29, 2008 at 3:24PM
whinyfred (yah right) said:
this is my fav book and any one who doesn’t like this book just doesn’t have a scence in taste!! no efence to enyone but it’s true!!:)!!
posted Nov 29, 2008 at 3:21PM
charms09200 said:
I didn’t particularly like this book. It pales in comparison to her fantastic book of Ella Enchanted.
posted Nov 28, 2008 at 6:46PM
An okay book. A tad creepy. :|
posted Sep 30, 2008 at 9:02PM
this book is full of adventure, suspense, and a little romance. it's the perfect combo!!!
posted Aug 30, 2008 at 10:45AM
may-may said:
This book IS my favorite book, i can’t wait til l ever comes out, although i have 2 wait a LONG time i believe it will be worth it! THIS IS A MUST READ BOOK!!
posted Jun 9, 2008 at 4:50PM
dancingfreak said:
A total romance and a totally awesome fairytale!!!
posted Oct 22, 2007 at 2:14PM
Maggie said:
this book is one of the best books I have ever read. Seriously, YOU MUST READ IT!!!!!!!!
posted Feb 27, 2007 at 7:01PM
Maggie said:
posted Feb 27, 2007 at 7:01PM
alicia a said:
Once upon a time, there was an innkeeper’s daughter with a beautiful voice, who thought she was very ugly... What great characters, what a wonderful prince, what lovely songs, what a vivid new kingdom just down the road from Ella Enchanted. I couldn’t stop reading this book. I even ignored friends and family to sit down and read it every time I had a spare minute.
posted Feb 11, 2007 at 3:38PM
Zspecial1 said:
This was a great book! I was skeptical that another story set in Ella Enchanted’s world could be as wonderful as Ella Enchanted itself, but this book has quickly become one of my favorites. I read it within a day, it was so good I couldn’t put it down. Read it!
posted Nov 6, 2006 at 3:00PM
Katelyn said:
Fairest was an awesome book. Set in the world of Ella Enchanted (another of Levine's wonderful books), Aza learns what it is to be truly beautiful. This story is a retelling of Snow White, but it isn't so obvious. I love all of Levine's books, but this one would definately be one of my favorites.
posted Nov 4, 2006 at 4:35PM