home > bookspace > my comments > comment: just as long as we're together /
Just as long as we're together
Blume, Judy.
Children's Fiction BLUME

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

Lydia said:
It was a 100,000,000,000,000 thumbs up!!!!!!!! she is the most awsomest author that ever lived in the entire galaxy .
posted Aug 4, 2007 at 6:04PM
Lydia said:
posted Aug 4, 2007 at 6:04PM
Sara said:
This book is about how a 7th grader lives through being separated from her best friend in classes, getting another best friend, her parents getting a trial separation,a school dance, being called El Chunko, gaining wheight, and getting her period. It's a good book about getting older and living through friendship which isn't always so smooth.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Hannah said:
This book is a very good book. If you are willing to read a longer book I would recomend this book.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Karen said:
This book is great because it reminds me of how I felt and what happend to me last year when I started C.M.S.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Katherine said:
This book is about 3 friends and their experiences as 7th graders. it is told by one of the girls, named Stephanie.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Lindsey said:
Just as long as we're together is a really fantastic book!!! I enjoyed it a lot and have already read it 5 times, and plan on reading it even more! It's wonderfully written, and the whole story is awesome!!! It really feels like a 7th grader would normally feel during that period of her life. It's a really wonderful book, and it's defiantly my favorite!!!
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM