home > bookspace > my comments > comment:

Avatar for becomethecatalyst becomethecatalyst said:
I hate, hate, hate this classic it brings back bitter memories of a friendship break-up I had with a person who was my best friend in elementry school, at the time we shared a keen interest for this book and always played our "imaginary games/house based on this book" but I guess X-best friends can make or break books just as well as they can anything else.
posted Apr 7, 2011 at 11:04PM
Little Women - duh. Classic of all time. If you haven't read it, then you've live in a hole all your life.
posted May 25, 2010 at 3:21PM
Is it OK to hate this book??? Sorry, I just couldn’t get into it.
posted Jun 14, 2009 at 1:11PM
Girl who loves books said:
About girls who are poor and funny and sad things about them.
posted Jun 2, 2009 at 8:23AM
emma 01 said:
This was a really good book! I didn’t expect it to be that good because it was a classic. You can’t judge a book by its cover!
posted Apr 2, 2009 at 8:33AM
Ingrid said:
This book is all about the four March sisters. Their names are Margeret, Josephine, Elizebeth, and Amy. During the course of the book they all grow up. When you read this book you read about a lot of very fun memories. I highly recomed this book.
posted Jun 17, 2006 at 4:25PM
Ingrid said:
posted Jun 17, 2006 at 4:25PM
Rachel said:
I loved this book!! Because the family in it was like a regular family, they wereeen't prefect like most familys are in books. The sisters got mad at each other, they fought, but then, they loved each other and were really close. The book covered a lot of time, it started when they were younger, then showed them all getting married. (all except for beth who died earlier in this book.) This book had romance, grief, humor, and a loving family. What more could you want in a book.
posted Jun 5, 2006 at 8:05AM
Lauren said:
I loved this book soooo much! I loved the characters so much. It was awesome! I couldn't put it down after I finished it I felt like starting it all over again! If you like Little House On the Praire or Our Only May Amelia this is the book for you!
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Izabbela said:
I thought this book was very good and how the sisters syated together even in the worst times.
Chelsea said:
I am not finished yet, but I'm in the seventh chapter of this book, and suprising as it is to me (a movie lover,) this book actually is better than the movie. I still compare it to the movie, but the book has more detail and helps you see things better with your imagination, rather htan your physical eyes.