home > bookspace > my comments > comment: l8r, g8r /
L8r, g8r
Myracle, Lauren
Teen Fiction MYRACLE

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

Horse Girl said:
This book is great!!!!! but there is some bad words and inappropreat stuff. but other than that, it’s a good book!!!
posted Feb 28, 2011 at 4:31PM
This third and final book in Myracle’s popular series about three teens who text follows them through their senior year, and yes, Prom.
posted May 13, 2008 at 12:19AM
roo said:
i agree with most everyone else in saying it is not a good book for kids from about 11 years old and younger;though i must say it is a good book a (i suggest asking your parents BEFORE u read it instead of having them finding it in u’r room and grounding u for the rest of u’r life) lAta gAta
posted Apr 27, 2008 at 6:38PM
samiklein said:
this book is awesome and i think that anyone can read it but like 9 or 10 kids cant cuase its bad and it has bad lauguage but its still awesome tho.
posted Mar 5, 2008 at 4:38PM
sheila m said:
this book is soooo sweet i read all of them, and omg! i cant believe how good it is. im going to read it again!! and i agree with olivia i couldnt put it down! p.s angela, zoe, and maddie rock
posted Sep 16, 2007 at 2:02PM
Olivia A. said:
This book I really liked. I would even bump the age up to thirteen...depending on what you’re values or rules your parents have set. There is swearing and lots of romance that may be inapropriate for kids. But it is a very good book and I finished it in about three days I just couldn’t put it down!!
posted Sep 5, 2007 at 4:51PM
TessieDalton said:
even more awesome than TTFN.
posted Aug 7, 2007 at 9:21PM
clarabera said:
i liked this book. but must agree with amber in saying it was not the best of the series and people underthe age of 10 shoudnt read it. this book was interesting though and took me about 2 days to finish
posted Jul 1, 2007 at 2:23PM
Yowaffle said:
Amber I believe you are true nad not true... this book really taught me something as all the books did. I would move the age up one year. This book is very grat as all the others... I hope everyone who likes to read Lauren Myracle’s funny way of writing read this, also. If you like Lauren Myracle as an author check out her website: www.laurenmyracle.com HAVE FUN!
posted May 19, 2007 at 3:50PM