home > bookspace > my comments > comment: marked /
Marked
P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Teen Fiction CAST

cantstopreading said:
Love this book! Read it in 2 days! The end of every chapter makes you want to keep reading and reading-a definate page turner!!!
posted Aug 25, 2012 at 8:15PM
Nam said:
when i first heard about this a friend of mine was reading it,she said that it was a good book to read and that i should read it when i got the chance.
posted Nov 14, 2010 at 12:39PM
Nam said:
i love this book i finished it in a week
posted Nov 12, 2010 at 1:55PM
lolakaty said:
Yuck. This book reads as if it was written by an 8th grader. The story idea wasn’t bad, but the final product would have turned out better in the hands of a competent author.
posted Nov 20, 2009 at 3:23PM
kb4444 said:
I couldn't stop reading it... a very good vampire story
posted Mar 26, 2009 at 3:54PM
clar said:
I loved all the books. They were amazing. I couldn’t stop reading them. It was like i was in the books too. I can’t wait tell the 5 book comes out.
posted Feb 14, 2009 at 11:46AM
charms09200 said:
This is a good story, but not so good writing that is choppy and sometimes hard to follow. Although, the plot is interesting enough to keep me interested to read the others. Sometimes I think P.C. Cast should not make Zoey do the things she does because she appears a loose girl with no morals. Other than that, it’s an okay book
posted Nov 28, 2008 at 8:06PM
great series cant wait until untamed comes to the library
posted Sep 30, 2008 at 6:47PM
book happygirl said:
I love this book,it truly was AmAzInG.I read it at the end of june,and have been waiting for the sequel to come to the Hennipen county lib.in Eden Prarie,so far no luck.
posted Sep 12, 2007 at 9:20PM
VampGODDESS said:
Weirdly Good.
posted Sep 6, 2007 at 5:11PM
Saint said:
Amazing. Can’t wait until the next one comes out!
posted Jul 7, 2007 at 6:37PM

main characters Zoey Redbird
Marked with a crescent moon on her forehead by a vampire; enters the House of Night school as a fledling vampire; has special powers involving all five elements; discovers the leader of the Dark Daughters, an elite club at the school, is mis-using her powers.
Student