home > bookspace > my comments > comment: eclipse /
Eclipse
Stephenie Meyer
Teen Fiction MEYER

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

n101 said:
This book sucks i hate it! But it has a good plot to it i cant lie about that! haha
posted Jan 22, 2012 at 9:02PM
tinklebell said:
i love this book it is so good
posted Oct 21, 2010 at 3:54PM
I love this book its the best book yet better than breaking dawn even, rock on twilight rock on!
posted Aug 6, 2010 at 7:29PM
Critic Girl said:
It was good. It was differant than the first two books. it was Awsome!
posted Jul 27, 2010 at 7:33PM
I personly think this is the best book in the twilight saga! but i hate how jacob was acting to bella in this one!
posted Oct 7, 2009 at 2:58PM
spartangirl said:
Wow twilight fans u guys let me speachless!!!! i read all the books n i think they were awesome, but still these books aren’t the kind of books to make such big deal about (i personally think they are mainly crap even though i love the theme). but even though they’re awesome i wish she never wrote them
posted Aug 21, 2009 at 3:52PM
Evie said:
Eclipse is such a great book! I know you all know that (or have at least read it), but it's so exiting! I couldn't stop reading it! This isn't my favorite book is the "twilight" saga but I love it!
posted Aug 4, 2009 at 3:02PM
Aug3Foot93 said:
Eclipse is way better than boring new moon. i have to say Twilight was the best. Edward has a big head. I just have a question...anyone can answer it... What do u think would be more interestin/better to be....a Vampire or a non-hairy Warewolf..or witch. I’m just wondering that random question. Yes... Parentes SHOULD AND HAVE TO let your
posted Jun 16, 2009 at 3:34PM
Vampfreak said:
Eclipse was sooo kewl. Bella and Jacob really connected with the kissss. But She found out her true lover is Edward!!!! By following her heart she found who she really loved..........EDWARD!DUH! Loved this one, but can’t wait to read the fourth one!
posted May 13, 2009 at 9:38PM
scamper125 said:
Third book in the twilight saga. better than the second one
posted Apr 5, 2009 at 8:50AM
kb4444 said:
love love love it 2!
posted Mar 27, 2009 at 3:47PM
tomonster said:
Wonderful
posted Mar 24, 2009 at 2:51PM
spartangirl said:
i haven’t read the book, but know is awesome and i hope Edward bites Bella!!!
posted Jan 17, 2009 at 1:22AM
So good! I love it so much. If you read it you would feel the same way!
posted Jan 1, 2009 at 5:32PM
vampiredw said:
i love the chapter, FIRE AND ICE, it’s just so awkward and funny and romantic, in a way!!! this book is awesome!!!!!!!!
posted Dec 28, 2008 at 8:44PM
Awesome :D
posted Dec 28, 2008 at 1:11PM
farme boy said:
i love this book so much, it is a real page turner and full of great suspence.
posted Nov 13, 2008 at 10:40AM
Avatar for Hamsterprincess97 Hamsterprincess97 said:
is it ture this book is inappropiate?
posted Nov 7, 2008 at 7:33PM
Kenda said:
This book is an amazing book, maybe even one of the bests! It's mostly on the struggle Bella is faced with when Edward comes back but she still wants to be friends with Jacob. Its a must read for the Twilight Series and you wont be dissapointed!!!
posted Oct 14, 2008 at 3:43PM
Howe said:
This is my least favorite. I still think its brilliant but you have to read it to understand. I love Jacob in New Moon but he is annoying in here.
posted Oct 8, 2008 at 10:06PM
jokergrrl said:
AAAHHH!! all i can say is that it was super good!
posted Sep 12, 2008 at 4:29PM
fluffyfeline5 said:
I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! It is from my absolute favorite series. I like it because it has such great suspense, adventure, and romance. I highly recommend this book for people ages twelve and up!
posted Aug 28, 2008 at 10:00AM
really good book... has a cliff hanger for one of the characters at the end! super amazing and although its long it goes by very fast!
posted Aug 11, 2008 at 11:24PM
LOVE this book!!!!
posted Jul 10, 2008 at 11:36PM
chocoholic said:
Book Three.
posted Jul 10, 2008 at 1:40PM
Bella is nearing graduation, which, if she has her way, will also coincide with the end of her humanity. However, the closer that time draws near, the less confident she is about her decision: Is it too soon? What sorts of things does she want to have a chance to experience while still human? Complicating matters are signs that Victoria, the vampire with a lethal vendetta, is coming back for her.

Wow! I was surprised to enjoy Eclipse so much since New Moon didn’t grab me as much as the first book in the series, Twilight, did. Now things are really getting interesting in the relationship department!
posted Jul 7, 2008 at 8:55PM
BellaSwan said:
As Bella is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship for Jacob, mysterious murders in Seattle get worse everyday. Edward promises Bella 2 things to make her marry him. And they get engaged! (And by the way, Jacob is just a pain in the butt. He's always trying to distract Bella from Edward. And he's always in the way, too.) As much as I hate Jacob, it's kinda sad in the end when he runs away.
posted Jul 6, 2008 at 4:42PM
softball_luver14 said:
Eclipse was a VERY good book. I dont like what they do with Jacob in this book but its a GREAT ending!
posted Jun 30, 2008 at 3:46PM
BookLove123 said:
This is amazing I LOVE it I think that every one should read this series! ( I LOVE EDWARD)
posted Jun 29, 2008 at 8:31PM
edwardcullenismyotl said:
This is basically the best book I’ve ever read in my entire life. End of story. Edward is ah-mazing and Jacob stinks [literally if you ask the Cullens] The love I have for this book is probably about as much love that Jacob, Edward, AND Mike Newton have for Bella combined!
posted Jun 27, 2008 at 2:57AM
I loved the series, i cant wait for breaking dawn to come out
posted Jun 23, 2008 at 6:30PM
bookcomsumingfanatic said:
Jacob is NOT a pain in the butt. It is called loving someone without being loved in return.. You simply cannot tell me you’ve never experieced something similar.
posted Jun 22, 2008 at 11:35PM
BellaSwan said:
posted Jun 14, 2008 at 8:19PM
BellaSwan said:
Bella and Edward get engaged. And by the way, Jacob is just a pain in the butt.
posted Jun 13, 2008 at 7:09PM
kittykat said:
Funny story...I started reading Twilight (1st book) on the bus when I was bored (I borrowed it from a girl sitting near me) and after only the 1st 2 chapters, I just HAD to go buy it. So I did, and absolutely loved it. Since my friend has similar taste in books I lent it to her...and have yet to get it back. That was more than a year ago. Since then she has bought all the books in this series as they came out, and lent them to me. She loves Twilight so much she goes back and reads parts of it over and over. THIS IS A MUST READ SERIES, and Eclipse is a wonderful link in the chain.
posted Jun 13, 2008 at 5:44PM
HUSSAH dancing magic potatoes said:
This one is my favorite in the series. Again, read Twilight and New Moon before this one. This one makes you strongly dislike Jacob. I know a few people with very strong opinions regarding what should happen to him in the next book... Be careful with this series, it hooks you. I've read each of these books at least 20 times each
posted Jun 13, 2008 at 3:06PM
dilEMMA said:
omg who is stupid enough to think Jacob is a pain in the butt? If anyone is a pain it’s Jessica or Mike seriously the kid cant take NO for an answer! Jake is soo devoted and loyal to Bella and it is so hard to see when Bella finally realises that she loves him. Anyone would be lucy to have someone like jacob love them that much. btw Twilight is not the only good book. None are better or worse just different. LOVE THIS BOOK!!!
posted Jun 12, 2008 at 4:28PM
bookcomsumingfanatic said:
Well, once you’ve finished reading this AMAZING book, go check out the Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith. There are some scary similarities between the two books! MY teacher even suggest plagarism???I’m sure though, that she is VERY WRONG . . . At least, I hope so!!! I feel terrible for Jake, by the way, you others have no sympathy towards him. It saddens me.
posted Jun 12, 2008 at 3:45PM
Avatar for hinda_mizztwilightfreak hinda_mizztwilightfreak said:
3rd book of the twilight love saga. bella and edward are engaged!!!!! and Camrie is right- jacob is a real pain in the butt.
posted Jun 10, 2008 at 4:53PM
silk**/*milk said:
hey!!?!...Jacob cant help himself...he rlly cant control how he feels..
posted May 27, 2008 at 3:01PM
Avatar for hinda_mizztwilightfreak hinda_mizztwilightfreak said:
the 3rd book of the twilight series- so awesome! i CANNOT wait for the fourth and last book! p.s.)to Camrie: you are 100% cect. Jacob is a real pain in the butt and twilight is the only REAL good one. and i am soo glad Bella picked Edward!! :)
posted May 26, 2008 at 5:14PM
iheartEdward said:
This series changed my life!(In a good way) I don’t know what I would do with out Edward and twilight, and new moon, and eclipse! THEY ARE MY LIFE! THEY ARE MY LOVE!!!!!
posted May 22, 2008 at 5:34PM
alyoop said:
The best of the series.
posted Apr 25, 2008 at 9:34AM
dilEMMA said:
Number 3 Very Very Very etc,etc. Good!!!!!!!
posted Apr 19, 2008 at 5:37PM
mariposa said:
This is the best book. Iloved all of the three books and i am so exited for the fourth one that I ca not wait
posted Mar 28, 2008 at 11:11AM
Gerardwayluver said:
edward rox!!!
posted Mar 22, 2008 at 6:56PM
gIrLgOeSsHoPpInG said:
The third book in the Twilight Series. This is a REALLY REALLY REALLY good book!!! It's the kind of book you stay up reading until 3 o'clock in the morning on a school night (speaking from experience here!!!)
posted Feb 18, 2008 at 10:10AM
crazy4liife92 said:
the 3rd book in the super great series that is the twilight series. breaking dawn comes out in fall of 2008!!
posted Feb 4, 2008 at 3:51PM
this is the best book i have ever read! and i don't like to read much! i have read this book 3 times already. i cant wait for breaking dawn to come out!:)
posted Nov 19, 2007 at 9:14PM
starburstlovr202 said:
I really liked this one! It is great! I can’t wait to read the next one!
posted Nov 17, 2007 at 5:28PM
mustang21 said:
Again, the best books I have ever read. I can only wait til the next one comes out. I've never felt a need to do something so bad as I felt the need to read the next book in the series every time. I promise these to be the best books you'll have read in a while... if you're normal. :)
posted Nov 11, 2007 at 9:14PM
SunnyJ said:
i thought that the book was exciting, romantic,and funny.
posted Sep 28, 2007 at 11:25PM
Shannon14 said:
vampgoddess, haha i noticed ur name ofcourse. do u know know any other amzing books like these?
posted Sep 15, 2007 at 9:08PM
VampGODDESS said:
GREAT! of course
posted Sep 6, 2007 at 5:12PM
Shannon14 said:
AMAZZZZZZZZZZING!!! best book ive ever read in my life. ahh i love it. i want edward and jacob so bad. bella is so lucky. all the books ive ever read can’t even compare to how good it is
posted Sep 4, 2007 at 5:13PM
Alex said:
This book is perfect for anyone, no matter what your likes in genre may be. Personally I enjoy fantasies, and it definitely has a fair amount of that, but it will also please those who like romance and realistic fiction. Everyone I know that has read it has loved it, along with the first two in the series, Twilight and New Moon.
posted Aug 9, 2007 at 6:12PM