home > bookspace > my comments > comment:

This book was pretty good, my favorite parts were Bridget’s, Carmen’s, and Lena’s. I really didn’t like Tibby’s story that much. The end is sweet and sad but it’s an enjoyable read.
posted Jul 14, 2010 at 4:16PM
Tbear said:
I liked half of this book. Well, three-fourths. I didn't really care about Carmen, and I lost intrest in Tibby part way through. The ending is sad, and confusing. Lena's boyfriend situation is, and Bridget's life also get's boring. It's a must read though!
posted Apr 14, 2008 at 7:04PM
said:
This book has an okay plot, but it's well written. I was excited with what could have happned to Tibby, but then it never happened and I was disapointed! The author is really good though, and I love all of her books! I personally like the other books better than this one though, and it's sad that this is the last book in the series!!!
posted May 15, 2007 at 7:36AM
samshine381 said:
this is a gr8 book!!!!!! i loved it and couldn’t put it down. GirlX is wrong about everything excpt that it is a must read!!!!!!!! I love the whole serries so if you haven’t read them I suggest that u start with the first one: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (it’s a green cover)
posted Apr 14, 2007 at 3:46PM
Yowaffle said:
Love the book although it is nothing like the others. This is something you MUST READ, but if you have NEVER read the FIRST BOOK then you HAVE to start there. These books are truly fabulous and may even feel like one of these girls is actually you! Like me for example, I am Brook or Brooke. I LOVE SOCCER!!! A must read for all true timers and well have a tissue by towards the middle. Have fun!
posted Apr 6, 2007 at 10:06PM
GirlX said:
although i am sad it is the last book, the plot is dull. The only exciting thing that happens happens to Tibby, and in the end it dosent happen. The ending is cheesy and boring. Still, it is a must read.
posted Mar 25, 2007 at 12:28PM
horse_lover said:
I love this auther!!!!!!!!She shows her personallity threw her writing!!! I am so sad this is the last book in the series!!!!!! ~Kaylyn
posted Jan 31, 2007 at 11:02AM