home > bookspace > my comments > comment: airhead /
Airhead
Cabot, Meg
Teen Fiction CABOT

Comments  Summary

BookFreakk said:
I love this series they make you turn the page faster than any other book team Meg Cabot
posted Jun 24, 2013 at 3:01PM
i love this book. It i about a girl that switches bodies with. It's great!!
posted Apr 3, 2011 at 8:11PM
luv it!! its such a cool idea!! definetly agree about the suspense, an at the begining you have no idea whats going on!! totally sweet!!
posted Jun 23, 2010 at 4:09PM
Pau-Latina said:
This is one of my favorite because of its suspense.
posted Dec 28, 2009 at 3:52PM
AWESOME BOOK!
posted May 29, 2009 at 7:03PM
Emerson Watts was a nobody until a tragic accident leaves her stranded in a supermodel's body. What will become of her now?
posted Mar 24, 2009 at 10:09AM
Lola said:
Much different than I expected- but really good.
posted Aug 26, 2008 at 5:27PM
Alison said:
I loved this book it is like science fiction, meets fashion, meets real world. It is a bout a girl named emerson who has her brain inplanted in to a super model's body after her own heart dies and the super model's brain dies. Emerson is now offically known as Nikki the famous supermodel whom everyone wants to be friends with. This is a book that I think a variety of people may like because there are so many different angles to it.
posted Jun 6, 2008 at 8:03AM