home > bookspace > my comments > comment: found /
Found
Margaret Peterson Haddix
Children's Fiction HADDIX

$h00t1ng$t@r said:
Again, like the Matched Trilogy, the Missing Series is very popular. Found involves a lot of history and time travel and prominently features two teenagers Jona and Katherine. There are a lot of kids who are missing from history and it's Jona, Katherine and Chip (Jona's friend) to help fix time.
posted Aug 5, 2013 at 7:20PM
Lizze said:
This my favorite book in the world its the best book ever!! Its about a myserious plane that appears and the airport people have no idea where the plane came from, they try to track the plane down but they still had no idea where the plane came from. On the plane there was no pilots or people on the plane. So one day Chip and Jonah have figured out that they are adopted and they start getting these mysterious notes and they have no idea who had sent it. Do you think Jonah and Chip were on that plane with the other 36 babies? Are Chip and Jonah one the missing of the past? If you would like to find out read this book its kind of nail bitter but it is page turner book well thats what I think!
posted Apr 12, 2011 at 8:19PM
awsomenessbookworm21 said:
A guy named Jonah got a letter from a person he dosnt know saying You are one of the missing I'm reading more to find out more
posted Jan 31, 2011 at 5:39PM
Taysia said:
It is so good and suspenseful. The main person is adopted and his life becomes a mystery to solve after he receives messages in the mail.
posted Jul 15, 2010 at 8:46AM
Avatar for KidLinks librarians KidLinks librarians said:
A mysterious plane appears out of nowhere. There are no pilots or flight attendents on board, just a baby in every seat. As soon as the babies are safely off the plane, it vanishes! Thirteen years later friends Jonah and Chip, both adopted, start getting mysterious notes. The first states,
posted Oct 5, 2009 at 10:23AM
Katherine said:
I think this is a heart stopping suspenseful book the moment I picked it up I couldn't put it back down I read it in three days or less! Once I started reading i couldn't stop! I needed to know what was next. She is such a great author I recommend to you to read all of her great books. after his book I read the shadow children series and obviously loved it! This book is mysterious and you would have no idea what would happen next! This book I recommend to everyone! No one wouldn't enjoy this one. can't wait for the ext book!
posted Jul 31, 2009 at 1:48PM
Katherine said:
posted Jul 31, 2009 at 1:48PM
Nina said:
It was a really good book. It took an interesting spin on time travel, & explained (in a fictional way) what happened to allot of missing people in history. Such as Anastasia & her brother. I would totally recommend it.
posted Jun 4, 2008 at 12:24PM