home > bookspace > my comments > comment:

thebookworm said:
AAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! sorry....... wierd way to start a book review... I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!! i love the series! im sooooo happy that this series gets better with every book! breaking dawn is my favorite book out of the whole series. this is and always will be my favorite series ever!!! (aside from the hunger games wich is my favorite trilogy!) i read this series 4 times and this particular book in 2 days! i loved it it was epic (and i usualy feel dumb calling things epic but dont know how else do describe it) I am so excited for breaking dawn part 2 to come out! (november 17 2012!!!!!!!!!!) congratulations stephanie meyer! All of your twilight books have been turned into movies and I am a true twiheart!!!!!!! Congradulations you have written a phinomonon! I loved this book so much I love anything to do with christian stewart because the was bella or robert pattenson (GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!) or even taylor lautner
posted Jun 20, 2012 at 4:48PM
This is the second book of the Twilight series. While I thought the first was one was ok, I disliked this one immensely. Not only were the characters simple and obvious, but the entire plot was depressing. If I wanted to read a depressing book, I would just go read a unfiction murder mystery, not a vampire romance book with irrational characters. Saying that, the book was better then the movie, and that’s just saying how bad the movie was.
posted Feb 12, 2012 at 3:25PM
n101 said:
This book sucks i hate it! But it has a good plot to it i cant lie about that! haha
posted Jan 22, 2012 at 9:02PM
Nat said:
Well then I don’t think an 11-year-old’s opinion counts but i disagree with Almeida Dessler because her writing style is good but it was made in like what 1973 so we might not know some of the words but who cares?
posted Dec 3, 2011 at 5:57PM
This book is one of the best teen books I have ever read. Although I am not one to be obsessed with vampires, I actually liked the book. I won’t comment about how terrible the movie was, but the book was excellant.
posted Nov 27, 2011 at 8:46PM
its ok.......I really dont like the way Stephine Meyer writes, other then that it was good.
posted Oct 1, 2011 at 8:09PM
i really like the twilight book
posted Sep 5, 2011 at 6:15PM
Heba said:
This is Part two from the Twilight series, I don't think its as good as part one. I love they brought Jacob's character more alive. He becomes a wolf this time. So now its vampires mixed with wolves, you'll have to read it to see how that works!!
posted Jun 25, 2011 at 9:57PM
Heba said:
posted Jun 25, 2011 at 9:57PM
Heba said:
I love this story; the whole idea just keeps you on and off your toes. Its a little hard to understand, but I always love the Twilight series. Imagine being a normal girl, mixed with real vampires; eek! Recommended to all!
posted Jun 25, 2011 at 9:49PM
Heba said:
posted Jun 25, 2011 at 9:49PM
izzyJ said:
i really like the twilight books but I don't think Stephenie Meyers is a great writer, yes, her ideas are good but the way she writes them isent very good. But I am most defiantly a very loyal twifan!!!! GO TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted Jun 24, 2011 at 5:53PM
Davonn said:
I love how it shows how she loves Edward.
posted Jun 15, 2011 at 12:27PM
Brianna said:
This book was amazing! It had everything a reader needs;romance, mystery,action, and much more. I never wanted to put the book down. There was not one page where i was bored. I would go to a sports event or school and would always have this book with me. If i didn't have the book with me i would be waiting to go home and read more. i Think Stephanie Meyer did an amazing job and is a great writer.
posted Jun 12, 2011 at 1:48PM
Brianna said:
posted Jun 12, 2011 at 1:48PM
mrfluffy11 said:
i like it better than the movie because it gives you more details.
posted May 15, 2011 at 9:59AM
Pretty awesome book. Lots of adjectives o.o good story though
posted Apr 14, 2011 at 4:39PM
iluvtwilight223 said:
I absolutely loooooooved this book!!! Favorite one of the saga!!! And don’t worry about it being
posted Mar 17, 2011 at 9:55PM
Bella Swan moves to gloomy Forks, Washington. At school she meets the mysterious, alluring, irresistible Edward Cullen—and of course he has a deep, dark secret (he’s a moody, dreamy, blood-thirsty vampire). Covering roughly the first half of author Stephenie Meyer’s hit teen novel Twilight, this graphic novel adaptation ups the ante on the glamour, the drama, the suspense, and the interspecies paranormal romance. Artist Young Kim’s illustrations are sleek, strong black-and-white drawings with glimmers of red and brown when the blood flows or the fangs bite. Bella and Edward are depicted in anime-style beauty, all big eyes and pouty lips—ideal for gazing across the page at each other, sighing with longing as they yearn to be together. Whether you’re Team Edward or Team Jacob, whether you read the book ten times or saw the movie twenty times, the graphic novel still holds twists and surprises to delight and thrill. Ah, there’s nothing like a good vampire romance.
posted Feb 1, 2011 at 5:17PM
Critic Girl said:
it was okay. like it wasn’t like amazing or something but bella finally turns into a vampire!!! so ya it was a OKAY book
posted Dec 30, 2010 at 4:16PM
Evelyn M-A said:
I have not finished the book, I love the storyline. But if you are someone who loves good literature, this is not the book for you! Last year I finished the Harry Potter books. The writing was awesome! After that I read Twilight. The writing was not nearly as good! Fun Fact: J.K. Rowling won a children’s literature award!! So I also recommend Harry Potter!!
posted Dec 19, 2010 at 11:28AM
Madi G. said:
cant wait 4 the movi!!!!!!!!!e wish stephnie would write more books and is there reallt goin 2 be another 1 called midnight sun?
posted Nov 22, 2010 at 12:01PM
funny-freak :) said:
Who ever says it was terrible or horrible or just plain out bad. UR WRONG!!! ugh! its like the best ever! i love the movies! i am just wondering how they are going to make the scene where edward has to rip open bellas stomach to get the baby! its going to be cool! SWEEEEEET!
posted Aug 24, 2010 at 5:18PM
this is the last book were Bella has a child and becomes a vampire and she has a nice family WHOLE lot of drama
posted Aug 23, 2010 at 10:40AM
this is the beginning of Edward and Bella and the first time she almost dies and she fall's in love with Edward
posted Aug 23, 2010 at 10:37AM
Bella Swan and Edward Cullen are the dream team and when Bella finally becomes a vampier shes like a hole new person... well sort of.
posted Aug 21, 2010 at 11:18PM
I have yet to find ANYTHING wrong with this book its the most perfect twilight book yet I promise you will LOVE it you WILL be craling back for more!
posted Aug 21, 2010 at 10:47PM
ciara said:
thatwas the grates book in the world!!!
posted Aug 19, 2010 at 7:22PM
lildevil said:
i hated it.
posted Aug 10, 2010 at 6:53PM
I love this book its the best book yet better than breaking dawn even, rock on twilight rock on!
posted Aug 6, 2010 at 7:29PM
i have to agree with skyefly cause i love it, it was awesome i finished it in 2 and a half days what is this about midnight sun huu
posted Jul 31, 2010 at 1:24AM
Critic Girl said:
OMG this book is kind of the same thing as twilight was. except it was with werewolves. plus bellas depresion was sooooooooo boring. this book was OKAY.
posted Jul 29, 2010 at 4:44PM
Critic Girl said:
this book was great. i like Eclipse the best though. it was GREAT.
posted Jul 29, 2010 at 4:40PM
Critic Girl said:
It was good. It was differant than the first two books. it was Awsome!
posted Jul 27, 2010 at 7:33PM
TianaShinae said:
I really wanna read midnight sun....... its sad that she was too hurt to finish it but maybee she will you never know love
posted Jul 14, 2010 at 3:17PM
probablynarnia said:
Okay, I'm kind of nervous about putting this one up here, because I did enjoy the series when I read them, but honestly, the first one's really the only one that's even close to being worth the paper it was printed on, in my opinion.
posted Jul 11, 2010 at 9:56PM
mnlight6 said:
This book is about Bella move to Forks Was. to live w/ her father. She meets Edward and his slibings. Thery were hidding a secret. she wants know it. Want to find out if she finds out, you loveit
posted Jul 11, 2010 at 3:37PM
RaNiyah said:
The book is about a girl named Bella who moves to Washington to live with her dad for a while. But when she starts high school in Washington,but one thing she saw, there was a group of people with pale skin and when she at that group she spots a boy! Who she starts to like a little more everyday, so as you raed on you might find out if they become boyfiend and girlfriend!
posted Jun 20, 2010 at 5:44PM
bookie45 said:
Read it. So awesome. If you like mysteries then read it.
posted Jun 5, 2010 at 7:48AM
Twilight #1 said:
Luv this book
posted Jun 2, 2010 at 2:44PM
Twilight #1 said:
I love all the twilight saga books especially this one but it was sad that is had to end wish Stephenie Meyer could finish Midnight sun...
posted Jun 2, 2010 at 2:43PM
Aqeela said:
this is a good book but when Edward leaves Bella it’s very sad but i love the edward and felix fight.
posted May 11, 2010 at 3:03PM
TaylorFan_#1 said:
This book is really good. Most people will like it, even if you have seen the movie.
posted Apr 19, 2010 at 6:18PM
booksaremyfav111 said:
i love these books. It was great! i already read Midnight Sun which is Twilight in Edward’s head. You can find it at Stephanie’s website. It’s only part of it though. That’s because somebody got a hold of it while she was writing so she won’t finish it.
posted Mar 9, 2010 at 6:03PM
tytytytyty said:
this is a great book but the book is way better than the movie!!!!! :)
posted Jan 6, 2010 at 4:20PM
I think this is one of the worst books I’ve ever read. Especially in the beginning when it goes into detail on every little thing, it’s so slow-moving and boring. I never got into the story much, which makes me wonder why everyone is in such a Twilighty-Craze...?
posted Nov 30, 2009 at 4:17PM
This book was good. I don’t like Jake being a main charecter as much
posted Nov 29, 2009 at 4:38PM
Both movies are exciting and wonderful!!!
posted Nov 21, 2009 at 7:39PM
This is my favorite of the four of the books. I’m not sure why, but it is. However I personally think the first one is the worst and they keep getting better towards the end of the series. I wish Stephenie should right more about what happens after, like whether or not Jacob will still be friends with Bella even though she dumped him for a vampire and ran of to turn into a vampire, has a half vampire half human baby, and will stink to him after she is changed. Is that kinda what THE HOST is about ’cause I haven’t read it yet, but I want to.
posted Nov 9, 2009 at 2:39PM
Scarbelline said:
The Twilight Saga is the cliched rambling of a pathetic teenage girl. Meyer uses many elements from the classics (Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, Pride and Prejudice, Dracula, etc.) as well as Ann Rice’s Vampire Chronicles. Almost nothing is original. Also, her writing style is grating if you’re used to reading these classics. Go read Wuthering Heights; same basic (and I mean basic) ideas, but written with more complex characters, a stronger female protagonist, more passion, and beautiful language.
posted Nov 8, 2009 at 5:00PM
Maddieluvs2read said:
Obviously Ah-mazing, but you should add cirque du freak to your list. It is a great vampire (13 book) series.
posted Nov 1, 2009 at 1:23PM
Kendra said:
Most people already know this, but in case you don't know it; the Twilight Saga is amazing! If you like drama, romance, action, or pretty much anything, you'll love these books! They make you obbessed with reading! They seem really long, but the pages go by sooo fast! Give them a try, anf I'll be you'll love them!
posted Oct 30, 2009 at 3:16PM
Kendra said:
posted Oct 30, 2009 at 3:16PM
Mohammed said:
This book is exactly like the movie. I loved it, its very exiting, and unexpected! A girl names Bella almost gets, run over by a classmate's van in the parking lot. Thats all I'm saying! Who do you think saves her? Read this book to find out!
posted Oct 29, 2009 at 12:28PM
Mohammed said:
posted Oct 29, 2009 at 12:28PM
bookworm1023 said:
Bella should turn into a vampire! That would make it even better then now!
posted Oct 24, 2009 at 4:38PM
Molly said:
This book is a thriller, love story, adventure and so much more! If you like fantesy you will love Twilight! You will love the other books too! So read it!
posted Oct 24, 2009 at 4:20PM
Molly said:
posted Oct 24, 2009 at 4:20PM
Hannah :) said:
its NEW MOON. Its Great but sad. most important its new moon. You HAVE to love it.:D
posted Oct 19, 2009 at 10:56AM
Hannah :) said:
Who Doesnt love Twilight? Seriously. Its Amazing And I think Twilight was my favourite from the series. they are all good :) I LOVE EDWARD
posted Oct 19, 2009 at 10:52AM
athenacullen said:
this one, not so great a book... (but it's still part of the series)
posted Sep 27, 2009 at 4:19PM
i Love reading & this book makes me want 2 read even more books with vampire & love stories ( as if i havent enuff of them) ha ha
posted Sep 12, 2009 at 3:30PM
funnywuzzy13 said:
Well, I love reading, and I will say that I really enjoyed this read. I am a teenage girl, so of course a book of this nature would appeal to my interests. However, I would not agree to many peoples’ responses such as
posted Sep 4, 2009 at 1:51AM
awsome im on book nuber 3
posted Aug 27, 2009 at 6:04PM
Sammi said:
it is a great book i could not put it down
posted Aug 27, 2009 at 5:30PM
Sammi said:
it is a great book i could not put it down
posted Aug 27, 2009 at 5:30PM
Few vampires have proved as irresistible as the hero of the Twilight series: smoldering, brooding, intensely hunky Edward Cullen. Twilight is the first book in a quartet that chronicles the challenges high school loner Bella Swan faces when she falls fangs-over-heels for Edward, a mysterious classmate who is also an immortal vampire. Even though theirs is a very dangerous attraction (Edward’s non-human-killing vampire family guards their secret carefully, and Bella is so appealing to Edward that he’s in constant danger of losing control and eating her), it’s Love At First Sight. Their love is continually tested by well-intentioned humans, desperate vampires, and a love-triangle threat in the shape of young Jacob. Jacob’s personality seems as sunny as Edward’s is moody—but he’s got a dark shape-shifting secret of his own and an increasingly important role to play in Bella’s life. Ultimately, despite the vampires and otherworldly creatures that haunt the Twilight saga, the series is Classic Romance all the way: two young lovers must fight against all odds to stay together. It’s a dark, twisted, intense courtship but still, fans of paranormal relationships have sunk their teeth into Twilight and its fellow books with an obsession that transcends mere trendiness. To readers who dearly love a good interspecies romance, Edward and Bella’s is one for the ages.
posted Aug 23, 2009 at 9:13PM
Aortegon said:
I liked the book but it was my least favorite out of all four books. I will read them all again and was sad for it to be over. If there were a fifth book to read I would read it regardless of how I felt about the fourth. Awesome books!!!!!!!
posted Aug 14, 2009 at 1:02PM
Evie said:
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!! I've read it 4 times and I still love it! This is really the Best Book EVER (along with Twilight-I can't decide if I like Twilight or Breaking Dawn more)!
posted Aug 4, 2009 at 3:20PM
Evie said:
Eclipse is such a great book! I know you all know that (or have at least read it), but it's so exiting! I couldn't stop reading it! This isn't my favorite book is the "twilight" saga but I love it!
posted Aug 4, 2009 at 3:02PM
Evie said:
Yeah, I know you've all read this but this is a great book! Probably, though, the only reason I like it as much as I do is because it's part of the "Twilight" saga and I'm hooked. It's very sad. "New Moon" is my leaast favorite book in the saga.
posted Aug 4, 2009 at 2:55PM
Evie said:
I know you all have probably read this but I have to say this is my all time favorite book ever! Actually, though, I think this might run neck-and-neck with "Breaking Dawn" (also by Stephanie Meyer)! I LOVE THIS BOOK!
posted Aug 4, 2009 at 2:46PM
faliza said:
that is not true!its a great book!but the whole series is small!but love it soooooooo much!its one of the best books i have ever read!!!!!! -reading rocks
posted Aug 1, 2009 at 4:47AM
Catherine said:
I though this book was awful! There was absolutely no action and I didn't like Bella or Edward's personalities. Don't waste your time with this book.
posted Jul 26, 2009 at 10:10AM
Catherine said:
posted Jul 26, 2009 at 10:10AM
Emily said:
"Twilight" was the most fabulous and gripping book ever to grace my eyes. Exciting with twists and turns, it left me speachless and anticipating the next book.
posted Jul 20, 2009 at 9:31AM
Emily said:
posted Jul 20, 2009 at 9:31AM
Carol said:
This is a great book :) It is a definite summer read for anyone.
posted Jul 14, 2009 at 11:52AM
Carol said:
This is a great book :) It is a definite summer read for anyone.
posted Jul 14, 2009 at 11:52AM
Gracie2111 said:
I love this series!!!!!!!!
posted Jul 13, 2009 at 2:38PM
Holly said:
Twilight is the book that inspired me to read. Before I read Twilight I used to hate to read, but now I love reading, its what i'm always doing. I read the first page and I new that I would love this book, and I do! After I started reading Twilight I couldn't stop.This book is absolutely the best book that I have ever read! P.S. GO TEAM JACOB!!!! :)
posted Jul 11, 2009 at 11:58AM
Holly said:
posted Jul 11, 2009 at 11:58AM
bballgrl22 said:
Ha ha duh who doesnt like Twilight??
posted Jul 9, 2009 at 10:04PM
Beth said:
I really enjoyed reading this book. Stephenie Meyer really has a style of writing that captures emotion and makes the reader understand. There is a lot of suspense and action, especially at the end. I would recommend this book to everyone who has read the first book. As for anyone who hasn't read the first book, read it. You will not regret it. You will simply want more...
posted Jul 8, 2009 at 11:50AM
Beth said:
posted Jul 8, 2009 at 11:50AM
Beth said:
This was a really great book! I can see why so many people like it so much. The whole series is wonderful, and I think Stephanie Meyer is an outstanding author. I would recommend this book to all my friends.
posted Jul 8, 2009 at 11:43AM
Beth said:
posted Jul 8, 2009 at 11:43AM
Allie said:
A great vampire book.
posted Jul 6, 2009 at 2:53PM
Allie said:
A great vampire book.
posted Jul 6, 2009 at 2:53PM
Cassidy said:
A lot of people say that ordinary books are "The best in the world", but frankly, there is only one best book in the world. That book is called Breaking Dawn. The sequal to Eclipse, New Moon and Twilight. Stephanie Meyer creates and amazing saga full of love, war, hope and irresistable vampires. This is a book that you want to last forever, and you this series is amazing but totally addicting...you HAVE to read them!!!
posted Jun 29, 2009 at 3:12PM
Ingrid said:
Im sure everyone knows what twilight is about by now, so i will just say that it is one of my absolute favorite books of all time! I've read it about three or four times and it still just as good as the first time i read it. It is such an amazing love story and the way stephanie writes is awesome. Read it!!!!
posted Jun 24, 2009 at 7:31PM
Ingrid said:
posted Jun 24, 2009 at 7:31PM
Twilight is the best book i have ever read. Even after seeing the movie, the book is still good. It gives so much description. I could not put it down once i started reading it. If you are going to read it make sure you have a lot of time when your going to read it because you will not be able to put it down!!!!!!!! :-)
posted Jun 23, 2009 at 5:16PM
Carol said:
This is one of the greatest books ever :) It's an awesome book that's so good you'll want to read the whole series all at once!
posted Jun 23, 2009 at 3:48PM
Carol said:
posted Jun 23, 2009 at 3:48PM
midnight sun said:
I think the book is great but, just like twilight the movie will ruin it.
posted Jun 18, 2009 at 1:18PM
edwardlover11 said:
i HATED this book!!!!!! it was officaly the worst book in the series!!! next to breaking dawn!
posted Jun 18, 2009 at 12:54PM
edwardlover11 said:
the wierdest ending to the series!!!
posted Jun 18, 2009 at 12:49PM
71972306LLmoonbug11 said:
I'm intersted to see how they'll turn this book into a movie.
posted Jun 17, 2009 at 12:09PM
71972306LLmoonbug11 said:
This one starts off a little slow, but still a good book.
posted Jun 17, 2009 at 12:07PM