home > bookspace > my comments > comment: 11 birthdays /
11 birthdays
Wendy Mass
Children's Fiction MASS

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

Mary said:
This book was really good! The characters were suprisingly extremely likeable! I think that it is a cute story and Wendy Mass is a wonderful writer. I would definitely recommend it. There is a second book called Finally. I can't wait to read it!
posted Apr 23, 2013 at 7:45PM
Mary said:
posted Apr 23, 2013 at 7:45PM
Luci said:
You should read 11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass. If you like fiction, you'll love 11 Birthdays. The book is very interesting. This book is about a boy and a girl who have their eleventh birthday over and over again. There are two others in the series.
posted Mar 13, 2013 at 10:42AM
Lisbeth said:
I really liked this book. It is great for kids in 3rd-6th grade.
posted May 26, 2012 at 4:33PM
Taysia said:
This is a very good book. It has a lot of adventure and mystery. I would recommend it to anyone between 4th and 6th grade.
posted Jun 27, 2011 at 3:03PM
Melanie said:
I think it is a great and interesting book.Its one of those books where you can not stop reading it.It starts out where the two friends are babies/toddlers and then when they are about 11 years old.I really do think you should read this book!
posted Sep 15, 2010 at 4:29PM
Melanie said:
posted Sep 15, 2010 at 4:29PM
Kylie said:
At frist I liked it but it keep repeating it self. I liked the begeaning the best.
posted May 4, 2010 at 5:41PM
Kylie said:
posted May 4, 2010 at 5:41PM
Marina said:
Very good book. This is best book that I read
posted Jun 3, 2009 at 7:22PM
Marina said:
Very good book. This is best book that I read
posted Jun 3, 2009 at 7:22PM
Listen to an audio review by Library staff
Get the Flash Player to see this player.