home > bookspace > my comments > comment: don't judge a girl by her cover /

bballeu7 said:
ZACH... my dream guy.. in words.. in a little rectangle
posted Sep 27, 2011 at 3:12PM
Amanda123 said:
This is such a good book! I can’t wait for the fourth one! And I am all for Zack because he is just like her and it is so sweet that he was there for her.Can’t wait for book #4!
posted Mar 21, 2010 at 7:12PM
no now it should be Zach because Josh has a girlfriend the DEEDEE!
posted Jan 24, 2010 at 6:24PM
Spanishlover5 said:
HEY!!! DON’T give the book away. I haven’t read it yet, i’m waiting for it though. This series, so far anyway, is AMAZING!!! THANKS ALLY CARTER!!!
posted Nov 2, 2009 at 8:21PM
Roxie said:
SPOILER !!! So in the end, it was Cammie they were after? Did I get that right, or do I have to read it a third time? It’s great like the rest but still confuses me to no end! Leaves me with s quick
posted Aug 15, 2009 at 5:42AM
Jocelyn said:
OMG I read this book at camp and fell deeply in love with it. I almost cried when I finished it Because it was such a good book! But now I am reading the others in the siries and love them! and If you like spys you will love this book!
posted Aug 3, 2009 at 3:06PM

main characters Cammie Morgan
Attending the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, a school for spies; fluent in fourteen languages; spending her summer break visiting her friend whose father is accepting a nomination for vice president of the United States; saves her friend from a kidnapping attempt.
Student

Macey
Femal
Attending the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, a school for spies; Cammie's roommate; her father is accepting a nomination for vice president of the United States; survives a kidnapping attempt.