home > bookspace > my comments > comment: one flew over the cuckoo's nest /

Quentin said:
The men in a mental asylum rebel against their tyrannical nurse. It includes humor, good dialogue, and an intriguing plot. But it includes strong language, and unwholesome dialogue.
posted May 24, 2009 at 1:35PM
Quentin said:
posted May 24, 2009 at 1:35PM
Libby said:
Although the first section was slow, I couldn't stop reading the rest of the book. The story of a mental ward run by an especially icy woman cannot be grouped with the boring classics (in my opinion, The Scarlet Letter would be one.) Just don't read it if you can't tolerate swearing.
posted Jul 8, 2008 at 9:46PM
Libby said:
posted Jul 8, 2008 at 9:46PM
Hedda Gabler said:
After hacking and slashing my way through this book for several months I have concluded it is interesting but not a fast read or anything. The subject matter is graphic at times and often hard to decipher. But in the end I guess it was good enough.
posted Aug 21, 2007 at 1:39PM
Fleur said:
This book is quite good. It’s interesting to see what a mental hospital is like from the point of view of someone who is still in one. This book messes with your mind a little bit, and it has parts that are really quite funny in a clever way. I would recommend it.
posted Jun 25, 2006 at 7:51PM