home > bookspace > my comments > comment:

jennifer said:
this was my very first time reading this book and it made me cry so hard i couldn't stop. it got really sad when Julie boyfriend, Luke found out he had cancer and Julie was determind to help him throught the chemotherapy. i think that the saddist part is in the end where Luke dies after the surgery and the emotional roller coaster that both Luke and Julie had been through. the sweetis part is in the end where after Luke dies he planted the flowers for Julie. I just love this book!!
posted Jul 3, 2008 at 5:32PM
jennifer said:
posted Jul 3, 2008 at 5:32PM
veroni said:
hey i'm veroni this book totally changed my mood, it's really a good story about two lovers. from this book we can know about true love. if you didn't read this book hurry up read it then only you will feel it.
posted May 27, 2008 at 5:41PM
dancycandy81 said:
*sob* Definitely a really, really sad book.
posted Aug 3, 2007 at 4:22PM
bchsgrad2012 said:
This is such a sad story!! I cried my eyes out. Life is so not fair to those who deserve it. But that doesn’t really matter cause the book is still so greatly written!! I loved it and still do.
posted Jun 25, 2007 at 1:39PM
natty22 said:
this was a good book because its so true about us teens now!!we can relate, because u want to do something for or with your boyfriends and girlfriends but u can’t because your parents are getting in he way!!!it was a happy book but it can also make you cry throught out the book as well!!
posted Oct 17, 2006 at 5:14PM
Marissa said:
I loved this book. I've read it about 10 times. It is so good. I liked it every time becaues it is a love story about two teen in today's time. Most teen can really relate to most of the things said. There are parents getting in the way and friends fighting. I wish I could say that everything in the end was happy but it wasn't.
posted Jul 19, 2004