home > bookspace > my comments > comment: companions of the night /
Companions of the night
Vande Velde, Vivian.
Teen Fiction VANDE V

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

Awesome!! Recommendation
posted Feb 28, 2010 at 8:20PM
VERY good! kinda depressing ending though.
posted Feb 11, 2009 at 5:46PM
malrox said:
yeah, it better be as good as Twilight.. o wait nothing can be as good as Twilight. o well!
posted Oct 7, 2008 at 3:45PM
gIrLgOeSsHoPpInG said:
This book was so good and it got me out of my reading rut. It's about a girl who meets a vampire. But it's much different than Twilight. I couldn't put it down, and had to reread it the very next day after I finished it!
posted Jul 5, 2008 at 11:02PM
Sunflowerseed said:
This was one of the best books I eva read! This book is just how Rebecca put it... Really good!!!!!!!
posted Jun 1, 2008 at 1:56PM
Rebecca said:
This book was soooo good! It was about a girl who has to go back to the laundrymat so she can get her brothers stuffed bear. But she didn't just find her brother's bear she found a gang who were going to kill a young man... a cute one too. The gang had thought that the young man was a vampire. Is he really a vampire or is he just a regular colage student? you'll have to read this amazing book to find out!
posted Apr 29, 2008 at 4:10PM
Rebecca said:
posted Apr 29, 2008 at 4:10PM
good exciting bad ending well not that bad
posted Apr 5, 2008 at 3:03PM
gIrLgOeSsHoPpInG said:
This book was so good and it got me out of my reading rut. It's about a girl who meets a vampire. I couldn't put it down, and had to reread it the very next day after I finished it!
posted Feb 18, 2008 at 10:23AM
VampGODDESS said:
Anything Vivian Vande Velde is great.
posted Sep 6, 2007 at 5:14PM
kool-reader1 said:
I haven’t finished it yet but so far it’s great. Actually I’m only on chapter 5 which shows how good this book is already 57 pages into the book I’m hooked!
posted May 18, 2007 at 9:38PM
Sarah said:
I think this book was really good. It talks about true love and the hard times that come with it. This really could and couldnt be a real life story.