home > bookspace > my comments > comment: crash /
Crash
Jerry Spinelli
Children's Fiction SPINELL

Kj said:
I liked this book because it was very humorous. One thing I liked about the book was when Crash and Mike put mustard in Penn's shoes. Another thing I liked was when Crash sprayed Penn with a watergun.
posted Jun 8, 2011 at 3:47PM
Kj said:
posted Jun 8, 2011 at 3:47PM
Arnav said:
I really liked the book because it was funny at times and sometimes it was suspenseful. Crash was a really good book and I recommend the book to any one.
posted Jun 16, 2010 at 8:22AM
dribblingsam said:
TFFW. Too Funny for words.
posted May 16, 2009 at 9:06AM
KillornLA said:
In the story crash, it talks about a boy that is not the smartest, but is really athletic. He’s a star at football and is the kid that always likes to get in there and get dirty, but he has a few problems like not seeing his uncle a lot, and the biggest struggle for him was having something really bad happen to his grandpa. So he’s dealing with that and all these other problems, and he has to work through them. He also has a family that is really good, and likes to fool around with each other. like saying stuff like ‘’ I guess this isn’t a guess room anymore,’’ just stuff like that. I enjoyed reading this a lot, it was just my kind of book and it was kind of cool to read a story that isn’t happy the whole time. It was cool to read what his family was like, and they had this personality. Like you would treat your brother or sister. Like always standing up for them. It was a really good book because I’ve been through that.
posted Feb 24, 2009 at 8:31AM
It is an intersting book.I liked the part when Penn Webb became his friend and brought him the mud.
posted Jun 19, 2007 at 2:11PM
Nora said:
posted Jun 19, 2007 at 2:11PM
Jessica said:
Crash was a great book. My favorite part was when he played his first football game and got 6 touchdowns. And the ending was fantastic! If you want to know why the ending is fantastic, then you should read the book, Crash.
posted Aug 3, 2006 at 12:14PM
Jessica said:
posted Aug 3, 2006 at 12:14PM
Kirk said:
If you like sports you should read this book. Crash loves football. He can score 6 tochdowns in 1 game by him self. This book is very neat. I hilly recommed this book.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM