home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the view from saturday /
The view from Saturday
E. L. Konigsburg
Children's Fiction KONIGSB

sal13 said:
I read this when I was younger and didnt understand any value other than that it was a good story, then read it for school and realized I how much I didn't understand
posted Jul 6, 2011 at 8:38PM
AllieRose said:
I read this book at least three times a year. Yes, it's that good.
posted Jan 22, 2010 at 10:03PM
This is a really good book that tells you, being the most popular girl at school isn’t what it’s all about. Also by E.L. Konigsburg: My fathers daughter About the B’nai Bagels and From the Mixed-Up Files of Ms. Basil E. Frankweiler
posted Aug 5, 2009 at 6:04PM
dribblingsam said:
This is a really funny book. E.L. Konigsburg is an awesome author who also wrote some other award-winning books too. Its about four people who end up becoming friends. Somehow they all relate to each other and its funny how it happens.
posted May 16, 2009 at 8:59AM
This is a book for younger readers, but one of my favorite books. It's on my bedside table, because it's a touching story about being the underdogs.
posted Dec 18, 2008 at 8:02PM
Nikki said:
Its a pretty good book, I mean its not the best ..In the beginning it is sorta boring but then it gets to the good part [Newbery Medal Winner]
posted May 17, 2005 at 3:14PM
Ian said:
I have heard from others that this book was confusing and slow moving. Sure it was sometimes slow moving and confusing in the beginning, but if you just stick with it you'll find that this Newberry Winner is certainly worth the time reading it.