home > bookspace > my comments > comment: sign of the moon /
Sign of the moon
Erin Hunter
Children's Fiction HUNTER

Comments  Summary  Author Notes

katie said:
first of all, this book is in a very long series called warriors. so far, there are 24 regular books. next, i love all of the action, descriptions, and everything else! good series for avid readers!
posted Aug 27, 2011 at 8:42AM
katie said:
posted Aug 27, 2011 at 8:42AM
Webtooth said:
A great read, Erin Hunter has taken the risk of giving the characters powers and has made it realistic, unlike other authors who have tried to do. I find this one of the best books in the OOTS series, Jayfeather has yet again found himself amongst the ancient cats while Lionblaze struggles to tell Cinderheart the truth. The Forgotten Warrior is for sure on my wishlist, perhaps the forgotten warrior is Hollyleaf?
posted Aug 22, 2011 at 2:34PM
WHAT!!!!!!!! YOU THINK THEIR AWESOME!!!!!!!!
posted Jul 22, 2011 at 3:45PM
Icepool said:
why hate foxleap and ferncloud they’re awesome!
posted Jun 20, 2011 at 6:53AM
Icepool said:
One of the best books in the whole seires!!!! So much suspense I can’t believe all of that can fit into one book!!! I can’t wait for the next book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uuugggghhh to long to wait!
posted May 31, 2011 at 7:57PM
FINALLY!!! THE ERIN’S FIGURE OUT THAT H*******F ISN’T DEAD!!!!!! DOVEPAW BECOMES D******G AND IVYPAW BECOMES I*****L!!!!!!! A****R IS IN STARCLAN!!!!! I’M NOT GOING TO SPOIL ANYTHING SO I BEEPED OUT THEIR NAMES. I HOPE AFTER THIS EVERYONE HATES FOXLEAP (AND FERNCLOUD!) PEOPLE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LION X ICE (THANK HEAVENS!) YES, I LIKE TO TYPE CAPS LOCK. YOU NOTICED?
posted Apr 18, 2011 at 11:38AM

main characters Jayfeather
Cat
Lionblaze's brother; must unravel the prophecy in order to prevent the warrior code from being destroyed; gets a desperate plea for help from The Tribe of Rushing Water; must travel to the mountains in search of answers that link the Clans to the Tribes.
Warrior

Lionblaze
Cat
Jayfeather's brother; must unravel the prophecy in order to prevent the warrior code from being destroyed; focused on protecting ThunderClan from another deadly battle.
Warrior

Dovepaw
Cat
Able to see future events; Lionblaze's apprentice; prophesied to hold the power of the stars.
Apprentice