home > bookspace > my comments > comment: beauty : a retelling of the story of beauty & the beast /

One of my favorite authors. This book was a bit slow moving, but I'm not very patient and I loved it.
posted Aug 24, 2013 at 1:25PM
Julia said:
This book knocked my socks off! It was (is) amazing! Just know that if you are planning on reading this book that the first few chapters are rather boring and hard to get through so don't put the book down! I would definitely recommend it! It is a retelling of The Beauty and the Beast.
posted May 4, 2013 at 8:32AM
Julia said:
posted May 4, 2013 at 8:32AM
Scarbelline said:
Again, an easier read. But I love Beauty and the Beast, and this is a wonderful telling of the original tale. Don't expect to run into Mrs. Potts or Lumiere, though. :)
posted Nov 8, 2009 at 5:13PM
emma 01 said:
This was a really good retelling of beauty and the beast. I like how it followed the story line of beauty and the beast, but added more exciting parts to it.
posted Jul 27, 2009 at 10:27AM
Best book i have ever read!!!!! so romantic well written!!!
posted Jul 25, 2009 at 10:01PM
with the wounders of this book, it is one of the best one i have ever read. hope that others will feel the same as i do. thaanx for reading!! ~Camrie
posted Apr 23, 2008 at 8:05AM
this is good. it may be a thick book but once you start reading it, you get hooked.
posted Apr 5, 2008 at 2:56PM
Dell said:
Beauty and her sisters and father have to go off and live in a small house near the woods. Her father gets lost in the woods and finds the Beast's house and the Beast tells him that he must bring him one of his daughters of he will kill him.
posted Mar 17, 2008 at 10:52AM
Katelyn said:
This book was a fantastic retelling of Beauty & the Beast. It was not like the lame Disney version. The characters were very real, the story was engaging, and the book was hard to put down.
posted Jun 12, 2006 at 12:40PM
Katelyn said:
posted Jun 12, 2006 at 12:40PM
Zspecial1 said:
I loved this book. It makes you want to step out of this world and actually be there. It was a wonderfull retelling.
posted Jun 8, 2006 at 3:04PM
Victoria said:
I really liked This book a lot. One thing that I liked was that it gave a new twist to the story of Beauty and the Beast.