home > bookspace > my comments > comment: mara, daughter of the nile /
Mara, daughter of the Nile
McGraw, Eloise Jarvis.
Teen Fiction MCGRAW

Comments  Summary

*Pretends to be Mara* "Yeah, I was bought by a creepy dude who is holding a knife to my back while I spy on the king, and then I got hired by a really handsome guy to spy on the queen... and it just so happens that the king and queen want to kill each other."
posted Jul 8, 2010 at 11:06AM
So what if you were a slave and someone hires you to spy on a king. You would get fancy clothing, good treatment, and enough food for once. Your answer: heck yeah! Well, what if someone else hired you at the same time to spy on someone else. Great. Twice the money. Play double agent for a while and stick with the winning side. But what if you fell in love with one of your masters? Hopelessly, truly, and deeply in love? It creates a problem. Just a leetle tiny one. You can handle this. Right?
posted May 25, 2010 at 3:30PM
laxer said:
not worth reading...don’t even try....does not get interesting until the end
posted Sep 13, 2009 at 7:15PM
dell said:
Mara was a slave and now she is a double agent for the queen and for the queens enemies. She begins to fall in love with Sheftu and she may not be as in control as she once thought... (one of my favorite books!)
posted May 14, 2009 at 9:22PM
T.V. said:
My favorite book of all!!! Extremely Intense
posted Apr 24, 2009 at 3:22PM
Dell said:
Mara was a slave and now she is a double agent for the queen and for the queens enemies. She begins to fall in love with Sheftu and her life is becoming more and more out of control. (one of my favorite books!)
posted Mar 17, 2008 at 10:50AM
Ingrid said:
This is a girl book. It is about a slave girl who lived in Egypt. She gets caught up in two plots, being a spy for two different people who are enemies. Once I started reading this book I couldn't put it down.
posted Jul 13, 2007 at 1:27PM