home > bookspace > my comments > comment: ramona quimby, age 8 /
Ramona Quimby, age 8
Beverly Cleary
Children's Fiction CLEARY

Comments  Summary  Excerpt  Author Notes

Motasem said:
This is a great book! I think Ramona is really funny. She also has adventures in school, and with her sister Beezus, too. I would recommmend this book to anyone looking for a good read!
posted Jun 20, 2010 at 8:48PM
Motasem said:
This book is really hilarious! It's about a quirky girl named Ramona and her adventures in second grade, and her troubles with older sister Beezus! Read this book!
posted Jul 3, 2009 at 11:26PM
Hans said:
Ramona is in third grade. She's funny. Her mom talks to her about being nice to little Willa Jean. Ramona and Beezus make supper one night. They make a big mess.
posted Jul 3, 2008 at 2:37PM
Hans said:
posted Jul 3, 2008 at 2:37PM
Motasem said:
I liked this book. I thought it was funny. It's all about a girl named Ramona and her wild adventures at home and school. Read it!
posted Jun 27, 2008 at 7:16PM
Motasem said:
I really liked reading books by this author. It's all about a pesky 8 year old girl named Ramona and her older sister and her life and adventures. Great Book! I would recommend this book to anyone.
posted Jul 6, 2007 at 9:40PM
Rose said:
I thought it was a funny book because I thought it was funny when Ramona cracked an egg in her hair.I also thought it was funny when Ramona gave her book report because she was telling what her story was about and forgot her lines so she just said "I can't belive I read the whole thing" and every one laughed.If you want to find out what happens next read the book.
posted Feb 17, 2007 at 2:58PM
Rose said:
posted Feb 17, 2007 at 2:58PM
Andrew said:
I really liked it! It tells a lot about all the difficulties Ramona Quimby has in her life. It's great - I recommend it to you!
posted Jul 18, 2006 at 11:46AM
Andrew said:
posted Jul 18, 2006 at 11:46AM
Kevin said:
I like this book because it is so funny.It is a interesting story how the author uses good words.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Sarah said:
Ramona has a bad attitude about everybody, and she never does anything right. She makes a lot of messes, so it?s fun to listen to her in the book.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Sarah said:
Ramona Quimby age 8 is funny beacause Ramona makes a lot messes and never does anything right. so its fun to listen her do that in the book.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Gaurav said:
This is the funnest book I have ever read!! I just like Ramona she is very funny.You should read this book if you like Ramona Quimby.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM