home > bookspace > my comments > comment: first test /
First test
Tamora Pierce
Teen Fiction PIERCE

Rebecca said:
I thought it was a well written book. It had great detail, astonishing word diction and an amazing story line. I highly recommend this book for those who like fantasy, friendship and Mid-evil times.
posted Mar 16, 2009 at 4:29PM
Rebecca said:
posted Mar 16, 2009 at 4:29PM
Estelle said:
This is a very interesting book set in Medieval Times, in a magical, yet believable world, where magic is everyday life. It is about a strong, young heroine, trapped in a males world. She must earn her right to stay, and prove through all the hate, that she is just as good as the boys! I would reccomend this bok to any girl I know.
posted Jul 16, 2007 at 12:05PM
Estelle said:
posted Jul 16, 2007 at 12:05PM
Cole said:
good book i like it very much i read it in 1 day and now my wrist hurts and neck
posted Dec 13, 2006 at 5:27PM
Alyssa said:
This is one of those books every girl HAS to read. I would call it the feel-good girl book of the century! It's about a girl who uses her own wits, stregth and determination to conquer a very sexist time. She's a show-stopper.
posted Feb 11, 2005
Ellen said:
This was a great book with a strong female character. The main character,Kel, is a great girl just trying to be a Knight.
posted Jan 1, 2005
Ally said:
This book was very good!!! I could not put it down, if you enjoy this book you should real the rest of the books by Tamora Pierce [Series: Protector of the Small #1]
posted Dec 20, 2004 at 5:56PM
Jessamine said:
I love this book because it takes place in medieval times and seems so real.
posted Nov 6, 2004
Linda said:
I thought this book was superior. It was a pleasant surprise every time Keladry was given a small chance to show herself worthy and she achieves it even after all that she's been through with others who think themselves higher than her. Keladry was extremely modest for a ten-year-old and I thought no wonder she made loads of friends in the end. [Series: Protector of the Small #1]
Alyssa said:
I would like to give this book about six stars but no option I can use. I will read it agian and agian. If you like this book go for the whole series.