home > bookspace > my comments > comment:

Peter said:
This book was beyond good, Tolken uses imagery to fuel the imagination as he displays the new world of Middle Earth. Also, beyond displaying the struggles of a world one gets to feel as if he/she knows the personages.
posted Jun 20, 2007 at 3:26PM
Peter said:
posted Jun 20, 2007 at 3:26PM
WestEM said:
Representative of the Trilogy as well.
posted Feb 22, 2007 at 1:30PM
Maddie said:
I think this book is really interesting. It has a really unique plot. You won't want to set it down! I would really recommend this book to any kid who loves fantasy and science fiction.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Anthony said:
Itsb a swinging adventure! [Series: Lord of the Rings #1]
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
josh said:
this book had a very high amount of adventure
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Levi said:
I think this book is great. It is a wonderful fantasy. If you are up to a long read, this is a great book. If you like The Fellowship of the Ring then you would like to read The Two Towers and The Return of the King and don't forget about The Hobbit which is the prologue to The Lord of the Rings. J.R.R. Tolkien is in my opinion, one of the best authors. I recommend this book.
posted May 26, 2004 at 11:39AM
Stephanie said:
I Absolutely loved this book. I was so impressed by the author's use of descriptive language. I could feel everything that he described. His words painted a very vivid picture in my mind of all that he wrote about. The dark and scary mines of moria, the bright and cheerful lands of rivendell and lothlorien.