home > bookspace > my comments > comment: demon in my view /
Teen Fiction ATWATER

Comments  Summary  Excerpt  Reviews

izzyJ said:
LOVE THE SIERIES!!!!!!!!!
posted Jun 24, 2010 at 7:37PM
charms09200 said:
this is Amelia Atwater-Rhodes best book, and I think she should write more like this one, in this fasion. The others hold little of interest to me
posted Nov 28, 2008 at 11:10PM
emmy14 said:
emiy said That the book was really good and that the best part was when it got to the part that she was an author of a book.
posted Sep 24, 2007 at 5:08PM
VampGODDESS said:
next book after In the forests of the night
posted Sep 6, 2007 at 5:12PM
ANK13 said:
I really liked how Amelia Atwater made this book! It was a real suspenceful book and i couldn’t put it down!
posted Aug 22, 2007 at 7:17PM
Sarah said:
This book is dark turn to a beautiful romance. i loved this book so much. i have read it over and over since.
posted Jul 2, 2005
Erica said:
Demon in My View is about a senior named Jessica who writes under the alias Ash Night. Her books are causing an uproar in the vampire community. Aubrey sets out to kill her, but instead falls for her. I thought this book was a little better than the first one. I liked the romance between Jessica and Aubrey. It was a little predictable, but there were a few surprises.
posted Nov 24, 2004
Melissa said:
This book was a vampire thriller that kept me entranced from the very beginning. Filled with vampires, magic, and romance, Demon in my View let the reader know that there is a dangerous, yet, exciting twist to the boring, mortal world. It made me want to read more!
posted Oct 3, 2004
Michelle said:
This book is fantastic. I love the way the author expresses different methods of writing and how the characters seem real...it's amazing.