home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the doll people /
The doll people
Ann M. Martin and Laura Godwin
Children's Fiction MARTIN

Comments  Summary  Contents  Reviews  Author Notes

Elise said:
This book is very exciting and has a lot of details. When you read it makes you feel amazing! (Sounds kind of babyish but it is not!)
posted May 1, 2013 at 4:25PM
Elise said:
posted May 1, 2013 at 4:25PM
Rose said:
If you liked the movie Toy Story then you might enjoy the book The Doll People,I realy loved this book because it had adventure, mystery and action. I thought the author did a great job making the characters seem very real!
posted Mar 16, 2010 at 3:27PM
Rose said:
posted Mar 16, 2010 at 3:27PM
Heidi said:
this book is really good because it is full of adventures and very suspenseful. this is actually a series. the other books are... The meanest doll in the world... and the runaway dolls. I definitely recommend this series!!!!!!! :D
posted Oct 6, 2009 at 6:35PM
Heidi said:
posted Oct 6, 2009 at 6:35PM
I have read this book at least 3 times and it gets better and better every time! I also loved the second book and how it tied into the first a little bit. I can’t wait to read the third book, the runaway dolls. I would rate it from 1-10, a solid 9.
posted Aug 28, 2009 at 10:05PM
shellebe said:
this is an AMAZING book i have read it three times and just finished the sequel it was just as good!!!! if you dont like dolls but you like adventure read it anyway!!! its sooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!
posted Mar 24, 2008 at 8:47PM
maddie said:
the doll people is an AMAZING book!!!!!!!!!!! it is the best book ever
posted Dec 3, 2007 at 9:37AM
maddie said:
the doll people is an AMAZING book!!!!!!!!!!! it is the best book ever
posted Dec 3, 2007 at 9:37AM
Andrea said:
Annabel hasn't seen her aunt in 45 years. Then the Funcrafts move in and Annabel becomes friends with Tiffany Funcraft. They go on many adventures. Read this book to find out if they find Annabel's aunt.
posted Dec 31, 2005 at 2:26PM
Laura said:
I think it was a great book. Espcially for kids who like adventure and mysterious books. This is a great book for all kids and I know you'll love this tremendous book. [Winner: Maud Hart Lovelace Award, 2005]
posted Jun 1, 2005 at 4:27PM
Claire said:
It is a great book! It has lots of adventure and is written from a doll's point of view. Anyone can read it! There is a sequel called The Meanest Doll in the World and that one is just as good.
posted Dec 18, 2004 at 10:02AM