home > bookspace > my comments > comment: stormbreaker /
Stormbreaker
Anthony Horowitz
Teen Fiction HOROWIT

Bob elb said:
My family loved the CD we could hardly stop reading it!!!:)
posted Sep 27, 2011 at 1:25PM
Misha K. said:
If you like this book which i do also recommended is the Diamond brothers series also by Horowitz. GO ALEX RIDER!!!
posted Jul 16, 2010 at 9:08PM
Odd said:
action
posted Apr 6, 2010 at 7:58PM
paperbakbook said:
Stormbreaker is great! If you are thinking of deciding against this book, think again. It is most likely the best in the Alex Rider series.
posted Oct 4, 2009 at 5:12PM
Catherine said:
This is a great book! I loved it--it was full of excitement and LOTS of suspense to go with it! The book starts of when Alex Rider's uncle dies and his life changes he sets off on an adventure with a lot at stake. Read on!
posted Aug 16, 2009 at 7:01PM
Catherine said:
posted Aug 16, 2009 at 7:01PM
Emme said:
I love all the books in this series!!! They are so amazingly good!! They are addicting! Once you read one.... you can't stop and continue reading them all!! BUY THEM AND READ THEM!!!
posted Aug 12, 2009 at 11:17AM
koshkatamara said:
This is one of my many favourite series. And I have read a great many books, so I know if a book is worth it, amazing, or just not that good. I will admit, in most of the books in this series, the beginning is a bit too slow for me. So if you can’t stand slow beginning, I beg of you, don’t give up. Just force yourself if you must, but you will be very happy in the end. Once it gets going, its very hard to put it down(very hard, I got yelled at a bit at school for reading in class because I couldn’t put it down)
posted Jul 15, 2009 at 8:43PM
Zak said:
This is an action book, aimed towards young adults. I read it when I was 10, so you can read it whenever. I'ts an action book and it's very exciting and fun to read. It's also a movie.
posted Jun 23, 2009 at 9:25AM
Zak said:
posted Jun 23, 2009 at 9:25AM
midnight sun said:
the Alex rider series is full of exciting twists and turns.
posted Jun 15, 2009 at 2:14PM
TaylorFan_#1 said:
Alex finds out a lot of stuff about his uncle and how he died and what the rest of his life will be like. Sayle enterprises is his first mission. will he be able to defeat Sayle?
posted Jun 7, 2009 at 11:37AM
musiclover15girl said:
The first book in the alex rider series! They are so amazing like my favorite ever! Scorpia is my favorite but this is the first one so yea. Alex is a 14 year old spy and does all this totally cool stuff!
posted Apr 7, 2009 at 2:54PM
NinjaKnights said:
If you love the James Bond movies, then this book is definitely for you! It's on the short side, but it's packed with action and adventure. Good thing this is only the first book in the series, because you'll want to keep on reading about Alex Rider!
posted Feb 20, 2009 at 5:08PM
I Would reccomend reading the original book before the graphic novel because ITS SO WRONG!!! its almost nothing like the book!!! they changed everything!!! HATED IT!!! its also a TON more violent than the original book!
posted Jan 23, 2009 at 2:26PM
A fast moving graphic novel introduces us to Alex Rider and gives us plenty of exciting action. Not for younger than 13 years of age due to violence.
posted Jan 22, 2009 at 3:18PM
Jason said:
This is a fast moving hard to put down adventure book.
posted Jul 9, 2008 at 11:07AM
Jason said:
This is a fast moving hard to put down adventure book.
posted Jul 9, 2008 at 11:07AM
displayname4 said:
Great Action Book!
posted Jul 7, 2008 at 10:36AM
I love To Reader said:
An awesome book! if you like high tec. adventure this is for you!
posted Aug 8, 2007 at 4:38PM
Patricia said:
it is one of my favorite books because I love stories that have adventure,mystery and spies in them. The fact that he is fourteen makes it more interesting and you can relate to him easily too. I can't wait for the 7th book to come out. It sure beats any other series i ever read so far.
posted Jul 31, 2007 at 3:31PM
Patricia said:
posted Jul 31, 2007 at 3:31PM
Chris said:
Stormbreaker is by far the best book I have ever read because it packs adventure, action and excitement all into one story. It has its own way of connecting the reader to the main character. It draws you in so that you are unable to put it down. It is the first book in the series which means you can continue following the main character through all of his adventures. It is written in a format that is perfect for a teenage reading level. I highly reccomend this book to be a summer read or a in the school year read, but watch out because you might not be able to get enough of it!!!
posted Jul 17, 2007 at 10:25AM
Chris said:
posted Jul 17, 2007 at 10:25AM
Merit said:
Stormbreaker is the first book in the series and is about this kid named Alex Rider who's uncle died in a car crash.....or thats what people tell him. Alex goes on this crazy adventure to find the truth of his uncle's death and to catch a criminal. I recommend this book.
posted Jul 3, 2007 at 8:42AM
Man tom said:
Best Ever!!!
posted Mar 24, 2007 at 2:47PM
Tanner said:
This is a very good action book. it is about a boy named Alex Rider whos uncle died in a car accident or thats what they tell him but he does not know if they are telling the truth. So he tries to find out if thats true. he finds out then is blackmailed by a military organization. This is the first book in the alex rider series.
posted Mar 12, 2007 at 5:51PM
Tanner said:
posted Mar 12, 2007 at 5:51PM
Chris said:
The best adventure book ever!!!!!!!!
posted Mar 11, 2007 at 4:58PM
Chris said:
The best adventure book ever!!!!!!!!
posted Mar 11, 2007 at 4:58PM
Anthony said:
Being the first book in the Alex Rider series, Stormbreaker is about a fourteen year old boy, name Alex Rider, who takes his place working as a spy once his uncle dies. It's a very good book, and I'm on the fourth one in the series. Recommended!
posted Jan 4, 2007 at 11:26PM
Anthony said:
posted Jan 4, 2007 at 11:26PM
ramla m. said:
this was the best book i'v read in a long time. it was so addacicting!! i hardly could stop reading it. i missed lunch dinner and breakfast just to finsh it!!
posted Dec 29, 2006 at 11:08AM
roco:) said:
Wow, this book rocks. It does not matter if you like spy's and stuff like that. This is a must read for all adventure or action fans
posted Dec 23, 2006 at 10:14AM
Tressea said:
I thought this book was adventerous, daring and full of action. Its like a book that you want to keep reading and never come to the end. I read all of the Alex Rider series books. They are... "Stormbreaker","Point Blank","Skeleton Key","Eagle Strike","Ark Angle", and another one I read but I can't remember the name of it. They are my favorite books.
posted Aug 19, 2006 at 1:45PM
Mike said:
This is a great suspense thriller for teens! I think anyone would like this book, especially if you're a "spy" fan. It keeps you on the edge of your seat, and always keeps your nose in the book. I couldn't put it down! Check out the others in this series.
posted Jul 30, 2006 at 5:46PM
Mike said:
posted Jul 30, 2006 at 5:46PM
Zspecial1 said:
I read this book and couldn’t put it down. My friend asked me what I was reading and I explained a little of what it was about. My friend hated reading, there are a million other things she’d rather do, but she read it. And loved it. I told her (over the phone) that there were more books in the series and she started screaming, she loved it so much. This is a must read. It’s one of my favorites.
posted Jun 8, 2006 at 3:23PM
Ashley ;) said:
This is a really good book and I highly recommend it to teens who enjoy action and suspense.
posted May 18, 2006 at 3:40PM
Charlie said:
It was so gripping I couldn't put it down! It was absolutely the best book I have ever read! [Sequel: Point Blank]
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Rachel said:
this book is Awesome! I mean really awesome. If you havn't read it you should. If you like adventure, mystery, army, or just a good read, you don't know what that you have been missing, so put down the book you are reading now and read stormbreaker. [Sequel: Point Blank]
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Ben said:
A Clever and fast-paced book the stombreaker is one of the best in the sires so far so far. Although Ark Angel is the best buy a long shot!
posted Apr 28, 2006
Alex said:
I think it is very exciting at the beginning with his gameboy gadgets and smoke bombs so i encourage people to read the book stormbreaker [Series: Alex Rider Adventure #1]
posted Nov 15, 2004 at 2:57PM
Jacob said:
i think it was awesome.if you like 007 spies and kids saving the world this book is for you!!!!!
posted Jun 29, 2004 at 2:25PM
Libby said:
This book is about a boy named Alex who is forced to investigate a suspicious man and the amazing computer he made which is called Stormbreaker. I highly recommend this book.
posted Jun 23, 2004
Aaron said:
I think it is a great action book,this is a great book if you like spies, because it is about a 14 year old spy who tries to find his uncles killer. But this book does get to be violent so if you don't like violent books this book isn't for you.
Ashleigh said:
I love this book! I could not put it down. It was a thriller. [Sequel: Point Blank]
Ashley said:
I think it was a grate book and i cant what to read PointBlank.