home > bookspace > my comments > comment: among the impostors /
Among the impostors
Margaret Peterson Haddix
Children's Fiction HADDIX

Remo said:
In this book Luke has taken the identity of the rich Baron, Lee Grant. Plus he has been sent to Hendricks School for Boys. He tries to fit in but somehow can’t. One day he discovers a door to the outside, and visits there every day. He also makes a garden. He makes a few friends like Trey later on. After that he discovers that he is not the only third child in the school, there are others too, and they all meet secretly in the garden. But he also finds out that there is a traitor within them, who is spying for the Population Police. This is an awesome book!
posted Jul 16, 2008 at 5:24PM
bell said:
Bell Great, i love it. I love reading, and its a easy book but with so many twist and turns. I finished it in two days, makes me stay up past my bedtime! ROCKIN BOOK
posted May 1, 2008 at 7:04PM
Christopher said:
I did this book for the Guy's Read and I loved it! It got confusing toward the begining, but after a while it was great!!!!!!!
posted Jun 27, 2007 at 9:13AM
Christopher said:
posted Jun 27, 2007 at 9:13AM
nELLy said:
I love this book and I don't even read much, so I defenetly recomend this book to anyone looking for some exitement or mystery in their little world. I recomend all the books in the series, so read em'. VERY GOOD BOOKS!!!
posted Mar 8, 2007 at 3:40PM
Erica said:
Really good!!!!!! Sequal to Among the Hidden. Lots of surprising twists.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Libby said:
I think this is a GREAT book!!!! I like this sieres of books and this is the second book in the sieres. I love these books so much that I'm almost done with the sieres! I would recommened this book! [Sequel to Among the Hidden]
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM

related book list

main characters Luke Garner/Grant, Lee
Boy
Third child in the family; unwanted; has to live in hiding; called a shadow child; finally allowed to leave his house by assuming a new identity and attending a boarding school; new name is Lee Grant; confused by his new surroundings.
Student