home > bookspace > my comments > comment: flipped /
Flipped
Wendelin Van Draanen
Teen Fiction VAN DRA

Cute, I really liked it. But the ending was kind of abrupt. It's a really light, easy read and it's really short. Really good, I recommend it.
posted Jan 19, 2014 at 9:06PM
Avatar for Maple Grove Library Maple Grove Library said:
A sweet, funny romance told alternately by the girl and the boy.
posted Oct 25, 2013 at 9:25AM
Anna said:
Flipped is one of the best books that I have read.
posted Oct 9, 2010 at 5:05PM
Anna said:
Flipped is one of the best books that I have read.
posted Oct 9, 2010 at 5:05PM
This was a really good book about two middle schoolers and their life shown through both of their perspectives. The main plot is Julianna falls head over heals for Bryce as soon as he moves in across the street in 1st grade. Bryce thinks Julianna is a little loopy and tries to avoid her all the way through Junior High. When Bryce realizes who Julianna really is, it may be too late to act. I give this book a 10 out of 10 stars and reccomend it to people around the age of 12.
posted Jan 24, 2010 at 5:43PM
pretty good like others i like the way it shows 2 different peoples perspectives!!!!! its neat i would recomend it!!!!!!1
posted Sep 6, 2008 at 10:43PM
gIrLgOeSsHoPpInG said:
This book is written by the author of Sammy Keyes. It's a fast read, and really good. It's a great boy-girl-next-door romance!!
posted Feb 18, 2008 at 10:21AM
davi said:
i love this book it is sad fuuny and laugh aloud weird
posted May 30, 2007 at 5:20PM
priya said:
I though flipped was a good page turner and you couldn't predict what would happen next
posted Aug 24, 2006 at 12:16PM
priya said:
posted Aug 24, 2006 at 12:16PM
gabrielle said:
ssuuppeerr
posted Aug 24, 2006 at 12:15PM
gabrielle said:
ssuuppeerr
posted Aug 24, 2006 at 12:15PM
Claire said:
I thought this was a really neat book. I liked the way it went back and forth between two people, catching their different perspectives.
posted Jul 8, 2004
Brooke said:
This was a really cute book. Unlike lots of teenage love stories, the heroine wasn't neccessarily the prettiest, richest, or most popular girl, but she had spunk and a love for life! I liked how the story switched back from Bryce narrating it to Juli narrating it. The ending left me wanting for more, and I felt like it ended kind of abruptly, but it was a sweet and appropriate ending.
posted Jul 5, 2004
Kimi said:
This book was great. It was cool to read how the different perspectives were of Juli and Bryce over different events. A good ending. Overall great
posted Jun 14, 2004
Akbar said:
This book is really different. It follows two neighbors about how the girl likes they guy but he doesn't like her. The thing I liked most about this book was that every other chapter was from these characters - first the guy, then the girl, then the guy, etc. etc.
posted Jun 8, 2004
Gina said:
Another really good book! This is by the author of the sammy keyes books, but it is very different. It goes back and forth between a girl and guy who live next door to each other. She has liked him since the 2nd grade, but he has always stayed away. They're in 8th grade now, and he starts to like her, but she starts to not like him.... Hmmmm
posted Jun 1, 2004
Sheila said:
this was a really funny book. It was a fast read but it really showed how teen relationships develop.
Kirsten said:
I thought it was O.K. it was too lubby dubby but a novel for young lovers.
Madeline said:
IT was Awezome, really well written, and easy to relate to.