home > bookspace > my comments > comment: into the wild /
Into the wild
Erin Hunter
Teen Fiction

amazing series
posted Sep 5, 2013 at 12:38PM
The entry book to the amazing Warriors series, which in its entirety spans 24 books, 4 guides, 4 special stories, and a host of graphic novels. Make sure you read this one first. And then keep reading.
posted Nov 16, 2012 at 3:43PM
A great series though i got lost in the middle. i’m going to reread it.
posted Sep 1, 2012 at 7:11PM
i love this book it was the third one i read! first i read the warriors manga
posted Aug 8, 2012 at 10:36AM
DarkShadow said:
This book is awesome and kind of depressing, which I like :)
posted May 31, 2012 at 8:37PM
LOTR7 said:
This is a very good book. Even though it’s supposed to be aimed at teens, I believe that adults will also enjoy the story. I’m looking forward to reading the rest of the series.
posted Nov 30, 2011 at 11:18AM
This is an AMAZING book series, it deserves to be read more then it it
posted Aug 18, 2011 at 6:09PM
Katie said:
This book is about a housecat named Rusty that has joined Thunder Clan. His name is changed to Firepaw. In this compelling book there are many intense battles that lead to a question, who killed Spottedleaf? And who stole the kits?
posted Jun 8, 2011 at 3:24PM
Katie said:
posted Jun 8, 2011 at 3:24PM
blackstar said:
This is my favorite warriors book. My favorite character is Rusty(Firepaw, Fireheart, Firestar)because he is strong and has a kind heart. He defended Ravenpaw when Tigerclaw tried to kill Ravenpaw.
posted Apr 7, 2011 at 3:06PM
Avatar for Hermione Granger:) Hermione Granger:) said:
I love this book! It is the second best series I have ever read read,( Second to Harry Potter) which is say ing a lot because I have read tons of series! You will love this book if you like adventure and action.:)
posted Mar 13, 2011 at 10:58AM
First One I read (I’ve read the entire series!)
posted Dec 17, 2010 at 3:04PM
This book is awsome. I love the suspence when Rusty (soon to be Firepaw, then Fireheart, then lasty he becomes leader and his name is Firestar) goes into the can a fights one of the warriors. He loses his collor and is able to join the clan!
posted Dec 8, 2010 at 8:32PM
My favorite book in the world. I have read the whole series. It's about Rusty, a six-moon-old flaming ginger tomcat, who has dreams calling him into the wild. When he decides to explore, he runs into Graypaw, a talkative and energetic gray tom, who tells him about the clans of the Forest and ThunderClan and how cool everything is. Bluestar, the leader of ThunderClan, gives Rusty a choice: Do you want to join ThunderClan? Read it and see what happens after that. :)
posted Sep 4, 2010 at 6:21PM
This book is one of the best books of Warriors. I am on the last book of the first series. Rusty, Firepaw, Fireheart, Firestar, is an awesome, cool, full hearted, ambitioned animal. I recommend it completly.
posted Jul 9, 2010 at 1:53PM
Icepool said:
I thought that it was one of the best books in the whole saga what I really liked about it was that there was a whole lot of twists to so you have no clue who’s telling the truth and who’s not.
posted Feb 27, 2010 at 6:08PM
I can speak for warrior264, it is a great series!! They are so full of suspicion and happiness and wars and...its kinda like life, it has everything in it. (:
posted Nov 30, 2009 at 4:19PM
hey the person who is girlsrule the series are good cause i’ve read all the books except the fourth apprentice
posted Oct 12, 2009 at 5:09PM
Warriors lover said:
A great starting book for a great series
posted Jul 4, 2009 at 12:24PM
Warriors lover said:
For generations, four Clans of wild cats have shared the forest according to the laws laid down by their warrior ancestors. But ThinderClan cats are in grave danger, and the sinister ShadowClan grows stronger every day. Noble warriors are dying--and some deaths are more mysterious than others. In the midst of this turmoil appears an ordinary house cat named Rusty... who may turn out to be the bravest warrior of them all.
posted Jul 4, 2009 at 12:05PM
coolgirl said:
THis book is sooooooooo imazing!!!!!!! READ THIS BOOK
posted Jun 23, 2009 at 4:21PM
Peter said:
This is a very good book with lots of excitement. It's very serious because some of the cats die. But overall it's a very good series.
posted Jun 20, 2009 at 8:44AM
Peter said:
posted Jun 20, 2009 at 8:44AM
A Silce Of Cheese said:
An awesome beginning to an awesome series!
posted Jun 16, 2009 at 6:46PM
Ahh... how it all began for the Warriors series. Well, I can certainly remember how this plot goes. Join an ordinary house cat, Rusty, as he ventures into the forest to confront the wild cats of the Clans!
posted May 17, 2009 at 9:02PM
I LOVED THIS BOOK AND EVERYONE, I MEAN EVERYONE SHOULD READ IT!!!! In this book the kitty-pet, rusty, travels into the dangerous woods in search of adventure, but what he finds is SO much more than that! you HAVE ot read this series!!
posted Jan 22, 2009 at 9:44PM
THIS BOOK ROCKS!!!!!!!!
posted Dec 2, 2008 at 9:31AM
Sophash said:
A very good beginning to Warrior Cats. I can’t believe Firepaw’s best friend is Graypaw!!!
posted Nov 19, 2008 at 6:00PM
Mark said:
I like this book because in the end Firepaw and Graypaw became new warriors, Fireheart and Graystripe. I like the part when Firepaw makes his journey to the moonstone with Bluestar, Tigerclaw, Graypaw and Ravenpaw. Around the end Cinderkit, Brackenkit (etc) get stolen by Clawface. Yellowfang, Firepaw, Graypaw, Ravenpaw, Whitestorm and Mousefur rescue the kits.
posted Jul 22, 2008 at 4:38PM
Mark said:
posted Jul 22, 2008 at 4:38PM
Emilya bobly said:
A really amazing book. I mean 4 three athers (erin hunter is really 3 people) to write a book is amazing once I started reading them. I was hooked i read 1 book of the hole seirs a day. U WILL LOVE THE FIRST SET. The new profacy gets boring but i would still say read them all IN ORDER .
posted Jul 5, 2008 at 2:18PM
Frizz said:
One of the best books i’ve ever read.
posted Jun 24, 2008 at 1:08PM
B.R.M said:
This is a wonderful book. I read it in third grade and I haven’t forgotton it.
posted Jun 23, 2008 at 3:03PM
Catlver said:
The start of a great series. The characters were placed in a realilistic setting with real like situations.
posted Jun 23, 2008 at 1:54PM
Matt said:
Great to a cat lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted May 8, 2008 at 8:40PM
Matt said:
Great to a cat lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted May 8, 2008 at 8:40PM
dolphingirl said:
this is a great series. After I read the first book i was hooked. These are no ordinary cats, they’re tough kittys and they’ll fight to the death if it means saving their clans.
posted Apr 13, 2008 at 10:11AM
Kendra said:
Do you like kitties? Are you totally into cats? If you are not crazy for felines, like me, you could still love this book that is part of an amazing series called Warriors! Into the wild is a great book that showes how a cat called rusty realizes there is more to living then being locked up in doors.......
posted Aug 7, 2007 at 4:04PM
Kendra said:
posted Aug 7, 2007 at 4:04PM
Kendra said:
This book was the best book and it's a series that I can't wait to read the next books of. My mom has wanted me to get into a seried and now I found one. It's an actioned packed adventure I can't seem to put down!
posted Jul 27, 2007 at 1:44PM
Kendra said:
posted Jul 27, 2007 at 1:44PM
Dasom:) said:
This is my favorite SERIES ever. It's exciting, suspenceful, and doesn't have any slow parts.
posted Jun 1, 2007 at 7:27PM
sam said:
a great adventure fantasy story of cats living in the wild and with the new prophocy things all change
posted May 22, 2007 at 6:51PM
sam said:
posted May 22, 2007 at 6:51PM
Charlene said:
It's GREAT! it's my first Warriors book!
posted Aug 18, 2006 at 6:08PM
Charlene said:
It's GREAT! it's my first Warriors book!
posted Aug 18, 2006 at 6:08PM
Molly said:
This was a really great book about a cat that comes to live with a clan of wild cats.I couldn't stop reading this, because it was so good! [Series: Warriors #1]
posted Jul 2, 2005