home > bookspace > my comments > comment: molly moon's incredible book of hypnotism /
Molly Moon's incredible book of hypnotism
Georgia Byng
Children's Fiction BYNG

Comments  Summary  Reviews

Neha said:
If you think you need to change it up a little bit and read something new this is the book for you.This book is interesting and funny. genre:fantasy/mystery
posted Jan 18, 2011 at 3:09PM
Neha said:
posted Jan 18, 2011 at 3:09PM
amoeba said:
Molly, an orphan, learns hypnotism and turns around her luck
posted Aug 24, 2010 at 12:27AM
I REALLY thought this book was good. I don't see why you don't want to read it. I don't believe you ever read it. But you have to now (because you promised) as long as I read Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. Oh, and there are some sequels.
posted Mar 26, 2009 at 10:36PM
Giovanna said:
I think this book is great for young readers of all ages, this book just draws you in, I couldn’t stop reading it, it was just sooooo amusing!
posted Oct 12, 2008 at 7:15PM
Lizzy said:
This book has humor ,action ,a super villian ,and a great hero for all ages ,boy and girl!
posted Apr 28, 2008 at 10:56AM
Lizzy said:
posted Apr 28, 2008 at 10:56AM
chicagojane said:
THIS BOOK WAS FUN! *tehehe*
posted Aug 22, 2007 at 1:18PM
mayan said:
Hi, my name is Mayan!!!!!!! I LOVED the book it is very interesting!!!!!!!!! Once you start reading it you can't stop! I liked the way Georgia Byng describes how to hypnotise, i'm hypnotising people myself now (although it never works):).
posted Mar 6, 2007 at 12:05PM
AJ said:
I thought this was a great book! It had a lot of suprises! I loved how Molly learned hipnotisom and when She finds out that Rocky can also hipnotise.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Avery said:
Unlike other books this book had a perfect beginning, middle, and end. Molly is an adventurer who isn't scared. When she finds a book on hypnotism in the library, thats all she need to stop getting in trouble at the orphange, make people nice to her and become famous. But she doesn't know that a "proffesor" is following her. I could not put this down. I would recommend this book to anyone. This book deserves a 10 !!!!!!!
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Megan said:
I loved this book. It Hypnotised me to keep reading it. Its a Big book but its a great advernture.
posted Jan 8, 2005 at 11:16AM
Jessica said:
Molly Moon is an orphan who has no friends except for Rocky, who lives in a dreary horrible orphanage. One day, at the library, she discovers an ancient book of hypnotism, which she learns. Using her new powers, Molly hypnotizes her way to fame, but then, things turn bad. Read the book to find out what happens!! A good book with a great plot, i strongly recommend it!
posted Jul 13, 2004