home > bookspace > my comments > comment: fire and ice /
Fire and ice
Erin Hunter
Teen Fiction HUNTER

just finished reading love the warriors books!!!
posted Aug 6, 2012 at 6:55PM
DarkShadow said:
Spoiler alert in the comments by AVME! Be careful what u read -.- 0_0
posted May 31, 2012 at 8:39PM
Toby m-k said:
the warriors books are good as can be. i love them to. oh and i love all of erin hunters books.
posted Jan 3, 2012 at 9:22AM
I HATE TIGERCLAW!!!!!!!! well, Tigerstar....oops! Its not like he is leader or anything....not giving anything away now......nope....dang it!
posted Jul 9, 2010 at 2:10PM
Icepool said:
I thought that it was really weird and scary how Tigerclaw wanted to kill his own apprentice but I knew that it was the right thing to do because I would never trust Tigerclaw with my LIFE!
posted Mar 6, 2010 at 8:10AM
Warriors lover said:
Fireheart is a ThunderClan warrior cat now, but his troubles are far from over. As the chill of winter sets in, the cats of rival RiverClan grow restless, while WindClan is weak and facing troubles from all sides. As tensions build to an explosive climax, Fireheart faces not only imminent battle, but betrayal from within his own Clan.
posted Jul 4, 2009 at 12:39PM
I LOVED THIS BOOK!! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY READ IT!!! Its such an awesome series!!!
posted Jan 22, 2009 at 9:38PM
This keeps getting better!
posted Dec 2, 2008 at 9:48AM
justice said:
the reason i like this it's about cats andi like cats fighting
posted Aug 14, 2008 at 4:05PM
Catlver said:
And YES you SHOULD read it.
posted Jun 24, 2008 at 1:01PM
Catlver said:
A continuation of the Warriors series. This one heats up the relations of as the cats change.
posted Jun 23, 2008 at 1:55PM
coolie said:
Do not read it
posted May 19, 2008 at 5:10PM
coolie said:
I did not like te book.
posted May 19, 2008 at 5:03PM
Matt said:
AWSOME FOR CAT LOVERS!!!!!
posted May 9, 2008 at 4:23PM
Matt said:
AWSOME FOR CAT LOVERS!!!!!
posted May 9, 2008 at 4:23PM
I love this series, and can't wait to keep reading more.
posted Apr 11, 2008 at 4:38PM
Cinderpelt said:
I LOVE This Book! It Was An AWESOME Thing About Fireheart’s Theory About Tigerclaw!
posted Oct 1, 2007 at 8:19AM
Kendra said:
Fire and Ice was a great sequal or continue to the series Warriors! I was hungry for more of this book while the characters in my book were struggling with there own problems. This book makes me feel like I am right there in the story when I'm actually sitting on the couch in my house that is not freezing cold with a food shl just ortage, ooops! Ive said to much. You will just have to read the rest!
posted Aug 7, 2007 at 4:31PM