home > bookspace > my comments > comment: chasing vermeer /
Chasing Vermeer
Blue Balliett
Children's Fiction BALLIETT

Comments  Summary  Contents  Excerpt  Reviews  Author Notes

Katherine said:
It is the best book it really is a story about to kids who really find the best in each other. this book will keep you questioning in your head what is next. Also this book just when you think you have the answer something will prove you wrong until the end.
posted Jun 13, 2012 at 11:15AM
Katherine said:
posted Jun 13, 2012 at 11:15AM
Plymouth Citywide Read 2011.
posted Jun 11, 2011 at 12:56PM
amoeba said:
such good writing! it's a mystery and unique and has terrific characters
posted Aug 24, 2010 at 12:26AM
i have read the whole series. chasing vermeer is a awesome book.
posted Jul 15, 2010 at 6:11PM
Crystal said:
This book is very intresting and perfect for people with high vocabulary skills
posted Jun 21, 2010 at 12:55PM
Crystal said:
This book is very intresting and perfect for people with high vocabulary skills
posted Jun 21, 2010 at 12:55PM
I Loved this book sooo much I ended up reading the entire series. If you read this book and liked it, read the Wright 3, and the Calder Game. The whole trilogy is amazing!
posted Aug 28, 2009 at 9:52PM
Peng said:
It's very interesting and fun, and I enjoy reading this book.
posted Jul 28, 2009 at 6:31PM
Rachel said:
It was a great book. But it was not the best book i've ever read. But over all it was really good. I loved trying to find the hidden message!
posted Feb 2, 2009 at 8:44PM
Rachel said:
posted Feb 2, 2009 at 8:44PM
EthanK said:
I like this book because Petra and Calder are creative kids I also liked how Calder always thought of a word for every pentominoe he pulled out of his pocket.
posted Jul 22, 2008 at 5:18PM
Ari said:
I usually don't like mystery books, but I really loved this one.
posted Jul 9, 2008 at 3:55PM
Ari said:
I usually don't like mystery books, but I really loved this one.
posted Jul 9, 2008 at 3:55PM
Justine said:
I LOVE this book. They try to solve a international art mystery.
posted Feb 18, 2007 at 7:05PM
Claire said:
Petra and Calder sense that there is something mysterious going on with the theft of a famous painting. Who is this thief? Why did he chose that painting? Can thay solve the mystery? Read Chasing Vermeer.
posted Oct 20, 2005 at 4:59PM
Adrienne said:
I loved it! Chasing Vermeer was a great mystery.It was interesting and it made me want to read on. Kids from grades three- fifth should read it.
posted Jun 9, 2005 at 1:28PM
Caroline said:
It was a great book. It had a lot of suspense. I liked the way the auther used puzzles to figure out the answer.
posted Jun 6, 2005