home > bookspace > my comments > comment: percy jackson [sound recording] : [the demigod files] /

Alex said:
The main charachters are Percy Jackson, Annabeth, Grover, Tyson, Zoe Nightshade, and Binecia. It takes place at Camp Half Blood and most in the Labyrinth. They have to find the lost god Pan so Grover doesn't get in big trouble. I like the book because of the suspence and action.
posted Nov 27, 2011 at 5:20PM
Alex said:
posted Nov 27, 2011 at 5:20PM
cinderella girl said:
i havent read this boook yet but i will! hope its as good as people say it is!!!
posted Apr 5, 2010 at 6:01PM
Pau-Latina said:
Book 4 in series.
posted Mar 6, 2010 at 7:21PM
tonkapinky said:
this book is really good to. Its really like a little side book to the Percy Jackson books. If you liked the Percy Jackson books you should definitly read this book!!
posted Jan 4, 2010 at 6:49PM
This book is just amazing. PLEASE read the first books first it will be a better book.
posted Nov 29, 2009 at 4:27PM
I loved this book soooo much! It was a great fourth book of the Percy Jackson series. The series gets better and better as you go! Can’t wait to read the last book.
posted Sep 29, 2009 at 8:49PM
Eric said:
It was by a great author and I liked the parts with Greek Gods and creatures.It's full of unexpected twists and suspense.It turns America into a giant maze.
posted Jul 13, 2009 at 1:58PM
Eric said:
posted Jul 13, 2009 at 1:58PM
A love quadrangle / A gory but dull battle / Lots of demises
posted Apr 16, 2009 at 6:39AM
KillornLA said:
The book The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan is about four friends going on a quest. They are Grover, a satyr, Tyson, a cyclops, and Annabeth and Percy, they are Demigods. Demigods are people who have a god and a human as parents. Their quest is to find Daedalus and uncover the secret of the Labyrinth. There is a problem though, their rival, Luke, another Demigod is after Daedalus for the same reason. Read the book to find out who finds Daedalus first. “Nico, is the son of Hades, God of dead people.” -Percy Jackson, The Battle of the Labyrinth The book was awesome! It kept me on my feet because it was, action packed, suspenseful, and very funny. This book was unique because I can’t think of any other books like this one. I would recommend reading the first three books of the series. They are all great like this one! This book would be great for 9 – 14 year olds.
posted Feb 24, 2009 at 8:25AM
emma 01 said:
I Love this series! Percy has an amazing sense of humor, and a very adventures summer with his friends!
posted Feb 7, 2009 at 4:27PM
Cristian Fisk said:
This book is very good because it has humor, action and more action. The plot is about Percy and his friends going into the labyrinth trying to find Daedlus before Luke does. The story is funny because the characters are occcasionally saying random things that made me laugh. My favorite part in the book was when Percy is walking toward the coffin and opens the coffin and sees ******* what is **** you ask you have to read the book to find out. C.F.
posted Jan 18, 2009 at 2:31PM
Asad said:
I really liked this one in the series. It had a lot of action and suspense in the book. I would recommend this book to those who like lots of action and fantasy. Bye bye
posted Dec 20, 2008 at 11:40AM
malrox said:
The series is extremely noteworthy! It’s like nothing else I’ve ever read. In a good way. Percy ventures into the labyrinth with Grover, Annabeth, Tyson, and their mortal friend, Rachel. They fall into a few traps and split up halfway into the book, but I won’t say anything else.
posted Aug 7, 2008 at 9:38AM
I can describe this book in a few words: incredible book. that’s all I need to say.
posted Jul 1, 2008 at 5:59PM